First grow ever Am I doing something right or wrong

• Thread starter sjs1488
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sjs1488

Dude ur awesome
So I assume that I would cut the branch off and dry and prepare elsewhere correct so u know the proper drying and freezing steps by chance cause I can't find that anywhere either it just says dry and u can freeze

B

Ballisticsuk

So I assume that I would cut the branch off and dry and prepare elsewhere correct so u know the proper drying and freezing steps by chance cause I can't find that anywhere either it just says dry and u can freeze
Most definately less agitation is best I knocked a bud once and forgot to switch fans off that wasn't great so expert tip always sut air circ off first

strider26554

strider26554

welcome, looks like your getting good advice. Also looks like you at least did some homework as your setup looks adequate. The sprouties look good to me, only thing diff i would have done is start in a smaller pot, not sure why but whenever i grow from seed it seems i do better with a solo or peat pot to begin e with

S

sjs1488

welcome, looks like your getting good advice. Also looks like you at least did some homework as your setup looks adequate. The sprouties look good to me, only thing diff i would have done is start in a smaller pot, not sure why but whenever i grow from seed it seems i do better with a solo or peat pot to begin e with
I am going to start next time in solos or clear plastic solos so I can see water table and know when to water

B

Ballisticsuk

Everything stays cool and I'm in my boiler\water heater room in basement with neg pressure so I'm pulling in CO2 I think that's y I'm ok at 100% and if not it's gets to cold in tent
Everything stays cool and I'm in my boiler\water heater room in basement with neg pressure so I'm pulling in CO2 I think that's y I'm ok at 100% and if not it's gets to cold in tent
Have you used leds before

B

Ballisticsuk

If you don't move the light up Im pretty sure you will get a cal mag deficiency pretty soon once it sprouts it's new true leaves
Cannabis suffers with sun burn on high intensity if you notice leaf between veins yellowing ar little rusty spots then Jack it up first before adding anything cause if it is light stroke no amount of calmag will help

B

Ballisticsuk

If you don't move the light up Im pretty sure you will get a cal mag deficiency pretty soon once it sprouts it's new true leaves
Cannabis suffers with sun burn on high intensity if you notice leaf between veins yellowing ar little rusty spots then Jack it up first before adding anything cause if it is light stroke no amount of calmag will help
Especially being a new breed bar light at 45 inches your ppfd is still to high for seedlings just about right for veg 36 inch is about the lowest you can safely go during flower without c02 supplementation

Led is a whole dif kettle of fish

B

Ballisticsuk

Especially being a new breed bar light at 45 inches your ppfd is still to high for seedlings just about right for veg 36 inch is about the lowest you can safely go during flower without c02 supplementation

Led is a whole dif kettle of fish
Based on the ppfd chart you provide

H

Hazedayz

Looks good, looks healthy. Take done off, I don’t think you need it anymore.

S

sjs1488

At least you are seeking advice everything is a learning curve and untill you physically encounter a problem and counter it then it remains that way
I'm just learning how to control the environment in my basement

Latest posts

Top Bottom