First Grow Ever(outdoor Journal)

• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bakataha

Bakataha

Those look great. I do want something that is going to last through a couple of harvests. I think I'm definitely going to pick up a ufo. I just need to find something that lists a true wattage, and can be trusted. I'm looking for one probably over 90watt at least. Any recommendations will be considered. I could probably order both of those 300 watt mars hydro and just use one at a time in my micro grow. I don't think it would be a dumb idea. It's a great deal for two boards. They have great coverage from the looks of your pictures. 2 boards would definitely last a minute, I presume.

Bakataha

Bakataha

Are all cobs LED? I know nothing about cobs. Only cfl and led. I know it's an led cob, I just don't understand. I don't think I've ever seen a cob LED? The only reason I ask.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Those look great. I do want something that is going to last through a couple of harvests. I think I'm definitely going to pick up a ufo. I just need to find something that lists a true wattage, and can be trusted. I'm looking for one probably over 90watt at least. Any recommendations will be considered. I could probably order both of those 300 watt mars hydro and just use one at a time in my micro grow. I don't think it would be a dumb idea. It's a great deal for two boards. They have great coverage from the looks of your pictures. 2 boards would definitely last a minute, I presume.
Ive heard good things bouts those 300

Smerb

Smerb

[QUOTE. north knect, post: 1684421, member: 61211"]Im running those mars 300's and im happy with them..heres a little pic of what there doing(white widow auto cross i made at 4 weeks flowring[/QUOTE]
Can we see the nuts finished??

Smerb

Smerb

A few solistek 600/400 watt ballasts should be my next goal.1200 watts or 800 or 1000. Combo. I forgot to log in on 4/20, I was fuckin stone.

north knect

north knect

[QUOTE. north knect, post: 1684421, member: 61211"]Im running those mars 300's and im happy with them..heres a little pic of what there doing(white widow auto cross i made at 4 weeks flowring
Can we see the nuts finished??[/QUOTE]
That was a current pic..check out my thread

Top Bottom