First Grow Ever

• Thread starter bmvortex81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

actually havnt had any probs yet and the 3 left in there are budding up nicley :D

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

lmfao its all good i make some posts on here when im medicaded on my firecrackers and ya look at it the next day and look like wtf lmao all good bro

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

Here ya go boys and girls only cpl weeks left on these ladies heh getting antsy LoL

IMG 20140716 155240616
IMG 20140716 155209402 HDR
IMG 20140716 155049431 HDR
IMG 20140716 154825613
IMG 20140716 155216954
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

ya know its weird goin back to the wondering if the roots would b a problem if i chopped the plant? its been like a week or two since i chopped and i just change the res tank yesterday and the roots still seem to be alive, NEW QUESTION will the plant keeping growing? and if so it would still be a male plant right? in soil ya chop the plant and no more water to feed it, where in hydro im waitng for the 3 females to flower out, will b a cpl more weeks 4 or 5 or so before they finish, soooooo with them still having nutes and water will they keep growing? i might have to get the meaureing stick out ya? (made some butter the other day and had it on my bagel this morning so if any of this looks weird or makes no sense lemme know rofl o_O

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

heres another update with weeks in flower the white bucket is my white widow at 6 weeks and the yellow bucket is bagseed at 8 weeks

DSCN2662
DSCN2663
DSCN2664
DSCN2665
DSCN2666
DSCN2667
burn4me

burn4me

vortex how ya been? i like the pics. and thats crazy about the chopped plant. i guess it just isnt ready to die lol
keep on keepin on

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

hey hey burn bro still pluggin along lol oldest is at 11 weeks now and still looks clear to me... dont get it guess i just keep lettin her go white widow is at 9 weeks now still clear as a bell got one more female which is sweet on the 11 week plant would u start feeding straight water at this point? how quick can they go from clear to amber? thanks for the input bro hows it goin wit you? got anything good comin in? got any good seeds? lmao i just got some ny power diesel in but i havnt popped em yet goin to flordia for 2 weeks in december and i dont trust anyone enough to come take care of my ladies lol especially ones i paid for they will hock em from me cruel bastards lol

Dunge

Dunge

oldest is at 11 weeks now and still looks clear to me... dont get it guess i just keep lettin her go white widow is at 9 weeks now still clear as a bell got one more female which is sweet on the 11 week plant would u start feeding straight water at this point? how quick can they go from clear to amber?
While not debunked, reading I have done here calls into question using the "clear, cloudy, amber" trichs more as a guide rather than a rule.
My experience includes a White Fire that I routinely harvest at nine weeks. Under my grow conditions I can not get these trichs to amber. It may be that the hottest lamps I have are 400W HPS.
I actually weigh my plants to track water use when I have specific reason to monitor productivity.
Post up some pics, and we can argue about doneness.

burn4me

burn4me

hey hey burn bro still pluggin along lol oldest is at 11 weeks now and still looks clear to me... dont get it guess i just keep lettin her go white widow is at 9 weeks now still clear as a bell got one more female which is sweet on the 11 week plant would u start feeding straight water at this point? how quick can they go from clear to amber? thanks for the input bro hows it goin wit you? got anything good comin in? got any good seeds? lmao i just got some ny power diesel in but i havnt popped em yet goin to flordia for 2 weeks in december and i dont trust anyone enough to come take care of my ladies lol especially ones i paid for they will hock em from me cruel bastards lol

nice to hear from ya brother. im doing great man. thanks for asking. and yes i did get some beans im working with right now. got some YETI F3's babies, a couple Lulu's (green crack x mikado) im working for a good brother, and im soaking 4 of some gems from a great farmer. they are WW x PP. but shhhh she dont know yet. was gonna tell later. also soaking a couple more Lulu's because why not! lmao. plus my tent in full bloom with some WWxBB and some big bang from greenhouse seeds. and my darling Citrus Coma which is my 2nd run with her. she is a nice one!

as far as when to start your flush and such. i agree with Dunge. its more of guideline. i was trying to use it to tell last run and just couldnt get the amber % i wanted. went almost 10 weeks with 8-9 week plant. maybe its the grow conditions maybe its the plant. sorry i cant help much else but some pics would rock. be easy and stay safe brother.

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

hey guys sorry it took so long i been running my ass off wit hthe family at fairs and wifey had surgery 4 days ago so its been a bit hecktic my apologies, anywho here are the pics of my girlies DSCN2717 DSCN2718 DSCN2719 this girl is at 11 weeks right now and this girl is 9 weeksDSCN2720 DSCN2721 DSCN2722 also i failed to mention that the light im using is a 400 wat MH i didnt get around to getting the hps will next run tho, i dunno if it makes a diff as far as making trichs chane or not??? dunno whats yalls opinion? also note the the nirvana site where i got my white widow from (2720 2721 and 2722 saz they have a 8 to 10 week flower period... checked the trichs again today and both are still clear as a bell thanks in advance for the input bros!!!

DSCN2723
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

Hey bros what up hows everyone been doin? Harvested my white widow and bag seed plant dunno how much i got yet been to busy lightin it up the white widow is fire i know that lol tryin to get wifey to tell me what she thinks of it lol seems to wear off quickly... a.yone ever had it? Whats ur experiance with it? Catch ya later homies peace

burn4me

burn4me

If it wears off quickly then maybe it wasn't done quite yet. And mh i don't think has the greatest spectrum for flowering. Glad you got a harvest though. Peace and +vibes

Latest posts

Top Bottom