First Grow Ever

• Thread starter bmvortex81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

TBH bro it really didnt take that much :D im also working on a CFL cloneing light right now made out of a 4 foot shop light cut in half heres a preview :cool:
DSC01032

Dunge

Dunge

This is fun to watch.
I love lashing shit together, but it's even better to see others do it.
And no sliced fingers.
Take care with those wires running over sharp edges.

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

This is fun to watch.
I love lashing shit together, but it's even better to see others do it.
And no sliced fingers.
Take care with those wires running over sharp edges.
i love building shit D and its alot cheaper then buying it as long as i have a genral understanding of it i can build as uve seen so far :D
I see room for more lights !
and actually i got a 400 watt hps gonna b in mon and the ladies are gettin flipped well the rest of my shop lights are going over in the veg tent will hopefully get some pics tommorow of both tents and throw up if not tommorow defo monday

burn4me

burn4me

nice DIY project. glad you posted that. let me know how it holds against full bloom stank. i wish you the best of luck

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

well like i said as soon as my light cord comes in on monday the girls r getting flipped i got 2 that r in 80 days of veg and next closest is 68 days i think.... ill get some numbers when i grab pics tommorow, good news on the cloneing front i pulled a cutting off my fem white widow and 2 days later had an inch long verified root woohoo lol

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

ello my fellow farmers here are some pics of my ladies that i said i was gonna upload so here we go
DSCN2375

ok heres my hydro girls running at 80 days old they r smal because i damn near killed them on a res change and flushed with fresh water for 2 weeks and i only lost 1 still have 6 and as you can see are coming back strong :D
DSCN2377

this one is my female white widow at 55 days old
DSCN2378

the white bucket is one of my 2nd run bag seed at 66 days and the darker one is one of the mixed ones i got in a freebie pack from nirvana along with my WW seeds at55 days
DSCN2379

this guy is another one of my mixed seeds at 55 days i beleave this one is a sativa because it at the same days and is twice as tall as the other mixed one above
DSCN2380

these are 6 cuttings i have taken from the female WW and some from the bag seed tryin to clone this is my 4th attempt {fingers crossed lmao}
DSCN2381

ok left to right 66 days (yellow bucket 86 days) next one 86 days and far right 66 days all 2nd run bag seed
DSCN2382

these are all 8 of my girls
DSCN2386

these are the other 4 left to right 90 days 66 daysthe 3rd one over from left to right 90 days this one is baffaling me cause its 90 freakin days and its short as hell and have no idea why, she wasnt stunted or nuttin and its short???? got no idea lol) and far right is 86 days, these are also the 2nd run bag seed
DSCN2383
DSCN2384

these 2 are the same thing and is my first attempt at mainlineing im sure i didnt take enough off to get my 8 straight runs im looking for but overall not to bad and a succsesfull mainline to me what ya think?
DSCN2385

this one was another attempt at a mineline and again overall succsesfull ya? whats yall advise from here on the mainlines?
DSCN2388

and this is my newest addition 400 watt vert lighting mwahaha this is taking place of my 3 4 foot t-12 shop lights when i get it up i will do a before and after of my lighting setup :D but do enjoy the pics guys :D :D

DSCN2376
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

DSCN2391

ok sorry for the sideways pic but i cant get it flipped fooking thing but anywho i got my new light up andits about 2 foot to closest plant, am i gonna b ok with it that close it puts out a shit ton of heat compared to the shop lights i was running, i was kinda fighting a bit with the heat on warm days as it was its 72 degrees F with the shop lights, i suspect its gonna go up now with having the HID light in there, i dont really wanna use an airconditioner in there cause im running enough electricity with that HID light now and with 3 4 foot shop lights in my veggy tent, i dont wanna get busted on sumpin stoopid like using electricity now ya know, kinda ify on that note, but what would be a safe temp i can run at? and what would b the max i can go? any input would b great thanks farmers!!!!

DSCN2392
burn4me

burn4me

no where near expert on that but if you stay under 85 and plants arnt tacoing you shoud be fine.....do like me and make a swamp cooler or a cool line over your circ. fan

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

so do tell me freind Burn what is a swamp cooler? and what you mean a cool line over my circ. fan? sorry for being dense...

burn4me

burn4me

heres a few ideas. but it will raise RH so youll have to deal with that but better to deal with that then a hot mess right?
nevermind the douchbag talking. hes a tool. but this is a cool line
my person favorite so far. cool pads are pretty cheap and they stay cooooool
i can find more but that just about sums it up for most part

burn4me

burn4me

im johnny on the spot today. got a million things done. now if only id quit procrastinating and finish my DIY "clone home" yes i said home and not dome lol

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

wow thats some pretty ingenius stuff there i do beleave i will b able to come up with sumpin like the first one :D thx for the info burn

Latest posts

Top Bottom