First grow, first diary. We are In Utero.

• Thread starter SC69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
oh wtf, the post is gone or im writing in the wrong diaries. I just saw a picture of a tall plants and the top leaves were dead, but still that experience is true

SC69

SC69

Supporter
lets figure out what caused the leaves to die, and then i would like you to only keep your eyes on your termometer. Like don't even look at the plants for seven days and NIGHTS! very important 🤣oh wtf, the post is gone or im writing in the wrong diaries. I just saw a picture of a tall plants and the top leaves were dead, but still that experience is true
what? No post here is gone. No pictures of dead leaves. I have 2 plants with yellow bottom first leaves (not cotyledons, leaves). You’re misunderstanding and not fully reading what I’m writing. It’s the 3rd or 4th time.

I never implied it wasn’t true. I said it was for you. It worked that way. Our mediums are completely different and I’ve been talking about the differences for much more than 3 pages.

Why would I think it wasn’t true? 🤣

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
like i mentioned, i was reading someone elses post and when i reload the page i was back in your journal. so, everything i said here in the past couple posts was for someone else not you. My bad for that. There is this other guy who is feeding the plants like everyday and i've been trying to get him to understand why he shouldn't.

I just don't get how did my page load this journal instead.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
like i mentioned, i was reading someone elses post and when i reload the page i was back in your journal. so, everything i said here in the past couple posts was for someone else not you. My bad for that. There is this other guy who is feeding the plants like everyday and i've been trying to get him to understand why he shouldn't.

I just don't get how did my page load this journal instead.
It’s not the 3rd or 4th time today. Haha. Overall. What diary, I’d like to see how he’s doing comparatively. It happened with lighting, the last watering issue etc. it’s all here.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

oh wtf, the post is gone or im writing in the wrong diaries. I just saw a picture of a tall plants and the top leaves were dead, but still that experience is true
I do this a lot. I have so many threads running at once and I get them cross-posted.
Best advice? slow down.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
well in @scfm69 deference, somehow i was in the wrong jurnal and he is actually one of the better once that is fully understandable and committed.
I am trying. I won’t be perfect but I don’t ask just to bs you. I listen and do. I promise. If not a specific thing, especially when more than one opinion, I’m weighing them and trying to figure out what’s best for me. I’d be nowhere without the help. I’m not fooled. ✌️

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
You have helped me a ton. A TON!!
i was helped and still get help so im just trying ot do the fav back to the once who are interested to grow from them self.
I am trying. I won’t be perfect but I don’t ask just to bs you. I listen and do. I promise. If not a specific thing, especially when more than one opinion, I’m weighing them and trying to figure out what’s best for me. I’d be nowhere without the help. I’m not fooled. ✌️
at the end all we can do is to give advice but you still have to figure what works best since we are not there.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
i was helped and still get help so im just trying ot do the fav back to the once who are interested to grow from them self.

at the end all we can do is to give advice but you still have to figure what works best since we are not there.
You are really helpful too. I can see getting confused. You’re helping multiple people. I’m interested right now in me. So, I’m not seeing full pictures. I am fully appreciative, as I know you know. Now I’m going to go relax. I can get over excited. Haha. ✌️

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Here are the girls today at lights up. As always, if you see something, please say something. You will not offend me. I don’t, and need to know. It’s why I’m posting them really. They are 5 weeks 3/4 days from soil. I know soon there are things I should do. I don’t know what. lol. Yes, I’ve seen topping, training etc. I can probably perform the topping, the training scares me about breaking them but know I have to do some. I’ve read and watched. I know there are differing opinions and times used etc. I’ve decided to wait until 9 nodes. Maybe someday or next time or before, I’ll change my mind. But that’s the thought now. If I’m going to LST them, isn’t that too long to wait to start? They’ll be too “strong?” Again, if silly questions it’s because I’ve just read and seen on video. Never done or in person. I am not even looking to “fill the tent” right now. Just get there with a decent turnout. The more time with them, the more comfortable I’ll get going forward.
0F7411B3 D438 4058 AB57 C7C440A40958
8BD53E07 991E 4371 8DB8 35F9B05C3B04
258963AF C795 4045 BD75 A7324CD77121

SC69

SC69

Supporter
They look happy, Good work!
Only with you all. They’ll let me know when they need light, or they’ll get bigger and I’ll just know? Up slowly to the 50% range? Same height? I know you don’t know the exact light but ballpark. We can see you were right on with the current settings. 👍

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Happy Holidays everyone. I’m still here, just been crazy busy but I think the ladies are doing well. I had plans of adding pics of my prepared earth boxes today, a few days before transplanting. The “morning drop ins” are still happening. Headed home soon to collapse. I’ll begin preparing tomorrow (🤞). I’m still waiting on one of the 5 anyway.

I think a top dressing may have been a little hard on one gals leaf tips (a couple leaves), but I’m just trying to keep the full soil going until I get in the boxes. They’re fine though from it.

As always if you see something please say something. I will easily miss it worried about something else. There has to be things I need to get prepared for as I veg a few more weeks and flip. Let me know!! Please!! 😎🤣

I will top soon, waiting till 9, and a bit of bending. I am not trying to fill the tent on this very first run. I can’t believe they’re still alive or came up at all. It’s all of you though, so, THANK YOU!!! I am still afraid of them to be honest. Afraid to cut and bend, but I will. I’ll learn.

if I don’t bend much, is it ok to just cut the stuff I know won’t get light?

Thanks, all!

4D45294B 8CA0 4C7A BA08 FE1923389F30
505961CA 0F17 4DD0 A667 CE4615CBE35D
0033F87D 7340 43F4 91E9 E92F3BEB4C27
Top Bottom