First grow (growlog auto)

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rogone

rogone

Hi im just a random guy from Europe that one day decided to grow his own buds. I will post the progress here as much as i can daily. I hope you guys share with me the tips and all kind of feedback. Lets get thru it 🤞

Light: HPS 150W + basic reflector
Airflow: 2x exhaust pc fans at the top , 1 mixing pc fan (later 2x) , passive intake
Space: 60x60x180 cm , mat white walls
Pot: 11L 25x25cm
Soil: Plagron Lightmix + perlite + gravelite (pot bottom)
Nutes from Hesi

[Autoflower]
🌱🌱Strains:
Sweet Seeds Jack 47 XL
Dinafem White Widow XL
Soon 1 or 2 new plants.

Here day 8 and 9. Third day without watering because i think they were overwatered ,top soil dried out today but still moist under.

First grow growlog auto
First grow growlog auto 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi im just a random guy from Europe that one day decided to grow his own buds. I will post the progress here as much as i can daily. I hope you guys share with me the tips and all kind of feedback. Lets get thru it 🤞

Light: HPS 150W + basic reflector
Airflow: 2x exhaust pc fans at the top , 1 mixing pc fan (later 2x) , passive intake
Space: 60x60x180 cm , mat white walls
Pot: 11L 25x25cm
Soil: Plagron Lightmix + perlite + gravelite (pot bottom)
Nutes from Hesi

[Autoflower]
🌱🌱Strains:
Sweet Seeds Jack 47 XL
Dinafem White Widow XL
Soon 1 or 2 new plants.

Here day 8 and 9. Third day without watering because i think they were overwatered ,top soil dried out today but still moist under.
Is that one big pot? in 8-9 days I'd only have watered once after initial planting but I'd still be in solo cups? Easier to keep track of watering in small cups when the plants are so small. oops I've not done autos I no nothing about their watering needs..my bad

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Is that one big pot? in 8-9 days I'd only have watered once after initial planting but I'd still be in solo cups? Easier to keep track of watering in small cups when the plants are so small.

Thats what i have been saying. Even in the 18 oz plastic cup my seedlings take 5-7 days to dry enough the first 2 times. Thats under t-5 flourescents. Under a 600hps at almost 4 feet distance they still go 3-5 days.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
No ,11L pot per plant. Im not expirienced enough to transplant auto.
I wait until I see roots out the bottom of the cups then a day or 2 -3 days after watering when its still damp but you can see the top edge of the soil drying out and pulling away from the side of the cup/pot I gently squeeze the sides of cup/pots to loosen up the soil from the cup/pot. Holding your hand over the soil with the stalk between your fingers gently tap on the bottom of the pot/cup and the whole thing will gently slide out if its not too dry and there are enough roots to hold the mass of soil in place.

If its too dry the soil won't bind to the roots and you'll have more roots than soil and there won't be support for the stalk when you put it in the new pot. Then with a pre made spot to put your plants mass in gently without touching the roots place the plant and its root ball into your new pot, add soil to fill in gaps and lightly water to seat your plant in its new pot. I get no shock when I transplant this way.

I've seen some guys use a rooting powder to add to the new hole to help the roots & prevent disease but I've never used it or needed it.

rogone

rogone

If they were water/oxygen locked.Little bit of ph water sprayed on them in dark period would help?

rogone

rogone

You arent getting this. All our rooms, lights and environments are different. You have to determine when the pot is light yourself. We cant know. We can only repeat guidelines or our own experience.
Ye im broken record damn sorry ,no more. Im just tired

m8ty

m8ty

If they were water/oxygen locked.Little bit of ph water sprayed on them in dark period would help?

...at this point you don't really have to do anything, they will continue to grow and get bigger, you just need to make sure you don't over water or do anything else that's gonna kill your plants, just go steady and easy don't even go look at 'em just leave them alone for a week, with all that soil you wont need to water for a week or more, in about a week go in and lif the pot and see if it feels light..

rogone

rogone

Day (9 , 10) today i had an issue. The night for the girls was 3 hours longer [9h]. Im happy to see new set of leaves pokin out on both + new node from the 10 day girl. Its difficult to capture it under hps light. But im worried the old set of leaves is far not equal. The night should be in half an hour but the question is.. should i move the schedule and give them full 18 hours of light now? This will kinda suck for me. Im planning to feed them a littlebit of water with 5ml/5L (1/8 dose) or even a bit less of Hesi TNT with the time of lights on.Lightmix soil.

IMG 0094
IMG 0095
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom