First grow (growlog auto)

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rogone

rogone

Easy on the nutes, water only next time, then the same 1/8 feed the next is ample imho. Too easy to over water and over feed early. Let em grow, there's food in the soil for them.
Thats the plan. Still strugling with amount of water ,dunno how deep moisture reached. I tried to go extra easy this time. Anyway how the development lookin for a 10/11 day old ladies?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thats the plan. Still strugling with amount of water ,dunno how deep moisture reached. I tried to go extra easy this time. Anyway how the development lookin for a 10/11 day old ladies?
So far so good, I'd have a hard time too telling whether it needs watering or not. I can only tell by weight of the pot. If it feels like its light I water. I lift daily and can tell if they'll need water now or in 4-5 hrs or the next day up to a 5 gallon pot, after that its too heavy to tell. its a small learning curve assessing the weight of the pots but it comes to you quickly.

rogone

rogone

Day 11 & 12

Plant 1 No noticable problems. But im worried shes behind for a day 12 no?

IMG 0102
rogone

rogone

Today lamp a bit higher because Day 14 White Widow quickly gaining height and big leaves. While 13 day Jack 47 noticable smaller i guess it depends on genetics right? When should i put them closer to light? Because im still tryin to keep lower LUX

IMG 0136
IMG 0143
IMG 0144
IMG 0145
IMG 0146
IMG 0149
IMG 0151
rogone

rogone

Plant on right side stretched too much? 5cm in middle section between nodes

rogone

rogone

Im curious about the light spots. Early nute burn sign? Defficiency? Appeared today and definitely stand out in person.

IMG 0188
rogone

rogone

So i had to feed wrong ph. I need something better than bottle tester 😕

Latest posts

Top Bottom