First grow (growlog auto)

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

So i had to feed wrong ph. I need something better than bottle tester 😕
Personally I bought the cheap tds/ph tester combo off amazon . It was like 20 delivered to ur door and works for now! Lol and you will use the ppm meter more often! But for now what was your run off ? And what did you feed ?

m8ty

m8ty

So i had to feed wrong ph. I need something better than bottle tester 😕
Are you using pH drops to test the pH? If so they are ok to use, I suspect what you are seeing is the over watering effect, stop over watering, you must let that pot get light before watering or else you're going to see magnesium problems show up first, it's not your pH drops.

Your light make sure it's at the 5000 lumens hight per your lumen chart you posted on your other thread, 5 millimeters between nodes is ok.

Are you using filter water or tap water?

rogone

rogone

Personally I bought the cheap tds/ph tester combo off amazon . It was like 20 delivered to ur door and works for now! Lol and you will use the ppm meter more often! But for now what was your run off ? And what did you feed ?
No runoff its day 17

Are you using pH drops to test the pH? If so they are ok to use, I suspect what you are seeing is the over watering effect, stop over watering, you must let that pot get light before watering or else you're going to see magnesium problems show up first, it's not your pH drops.

Your light make sure it's at the 5000 lumens hight per your lumen chart you posted on your other thread, 5 millimeters between nodes is ok.

Im at 5k lux. Im pretty sure soil was never dried out to the healthy point at first place and then i gave them 100ml today because it was dry at the top and i was worried it might be nute burn or bad ph to flush it a littlebit. Theres another problem. Leaf tips pointing down like claws on top set of 1 plant. Now also both are droopy. On the new growth not everywhere ,the leaf tips might be littlebit fluorescent/lime green. They were both LST 4 hours ago and now already ponting upwards. Tap water i let it sit before feed.

IMG 0201
rogone

rogone

I left the light at the same height for now to let them stretch , all the leaves turned around to the light also. Im sure i need to let that pot dry out minimum 7 days... I hope its not too late. Last feed was around 6PH maybe even to the 5.7 cant tell without electronic measure. She feed in the middle the soil around should be dry. I was hoping its good this way ,i wasnt watering nearly as much as before at week or so. I can tell the soil in the middle is dense .

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

You can get a free lux app for ur phone, def not super reliable but better than the chart you posted.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Is all of this effect of nitrogen toxicity or multiple small issues?Like bit of calcium defficiency? or else

Ur on the right path for sure. Let the whole plant dry out not just the edges, the center mass needs to dry as well . Cannabis roots need oxygen even if you water just a little at time but keep the medium continually wet the plant will drown itself.
The clawing could be nitro. Tox. The autos grow much faster much are not as hungry for some nutrients like there photo cousins! Lol
Autos do like calcium and magnesium . So deficiency is def possible . I personally feed a teaspoon of Epsom salts in every gallon I feed. And supplement other nutes only when needed. If I need calcium I sprinkler a 1/2 teaspoon of dolimite on to before watering .
Here are great auto growers on here ck others grow diaries and you will see similar problems and how they overcame them .
Here’s a strawberry cheesecake at 19 days

1A787522 1C9E 43FF B2A2 42C16F08E81D
Moshmen

Moshmen

17 & 18 before dark period
Are you training that auto? I’m not sure how the master farmers feel about the technique, but when I tried I found they didn’t respond well, the stalks were not bendy enuff, and I felt they didn’t grow well?
Have you had luck with this before? I’m very curious

rogone

rogone

Are you training that auto? I’m not sure how the master farmers feel about the technique, but when I tried I found they didn’t respond well, the stalks were not bendy enuff, and I felt they didn’t grow well?
Have you had luck with this before? I’m very curious
Thats first grow and first tie down. They gettin thick thats why im doin first bent already , i dont want to break them later with my lack of expirience. I dunno about the technique also lol just bented like i saw in the videos. Most of people do this on autos so i did too. I guess the point of this is to create smaller bushy plant with multiple main colas

Jelimafish

Jelimafish

Thats first grow and first tie down. They gettin thick thats why im doin first bent already , i dont want to break them later with my lack of expirience. I dunno about the technique also lol just bented like i saw in the videos. Most of people do this on autos so i did too. I guess the point of this is to create smaller bushy plant with multiple main colas
I did the same thing with my first grow (Northern Lights Auto) and it worked pretty well. I only did it because I do not have much room and I couldn't let it get any taller. I had some nutrient issues but if anything the bend seemed to help everything catch up. Good Luck!

rogone

rogone

DAY 17 & 18 & 5/6

The 18 day White Widow bottom growth is much slower than other plant but shes growing new node ( she was always a bit behind younger sister but i hope something change soon because really small change in 3 days) her 1 leaf is chipped littlebit or it grew like that i cant tell.

17 day Jack 47 bottom grow already with new nodes on them coming out + top grow ahead of White Widow

Im germinating new seed

IMG 0325
IMG 0328
IMG 0334
IMG 0341
IMG 0347
IMG 0351
IMG 0356
IMG 0369
rogone

rogone

LST seem to be workin. Theres little bit of damage on 1 leaf each plant that im sure i caused ,2 small holes look like caterpillar but im sure its not. Can this stun the plants?

Im worried the plants are small for this age especially White Widow lower growth. I would expect much more progress in these past couple of days. Pots still drying out.

rogone

rogone

Jack 47 i think have small white hairs on 1 of top nodes. Is this normal at age of 3 weeks? If the flower sign is there so early.How can i know when to start treating her like bloom?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Jack 47 i think have small white hairs on 1 of top nodes. Is this normal at age of 3 weeks? If the flower sign is there so early.How can i know when to start treating her like bloom?
Pictures? If they are just 1 or two where your branches start they are just showing g there sex ? But even if they are flowering
you are running autoflowers there is no need to change anything ! except maybe your nutes ? What are you feeding ?
Autos seem to work best for me on a 18-6 light schedule there entire life! Just my opinion.

Moshmen

Moshmen

LST seem to be workin. Theres little bit of damage on 1 leaf each plant that im sure i caused ,2 small holes look like caterpillar but im sure its not. Can this stun the plants?

Im worried the plants are small for this age especially White Widow lower growth. I would expect much more progress in these past couple of days. Pots still drying out.

Im new and I don’t post every day but if ya want to ck out my grow I’m running a couple different autoflowers now. Got a couple about the same age. I usually don’t train mine at all but I seen your pictures and decided to try , it’s sorta working. Any how ck it out @ mosh wants to learn to grow

Top Bottom