First grow (growlog auto)

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rogone

rogone

Not first damage takin out pot but not like this. The other one snapped under LST , im so thoughtless sometimes. I cant fit them freely in this small box no more. I hope this doesnt stress her too much, the leaves from bottom growth almost sitting in the soil anyway.

IMG 0565
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not first damage takin out pot but not like this. The other one snapped under LST , im so thoughtless sometimes. I cant fit them freely in this small box no more. I hope this doesnt stress her too much, the leaves from bottom growth almost sitting in the soil anyway.
She'll be fine.

rogone

rogone

Day 27 & 28 - Cant fit them freely in the box ,beside that doing ok. I hope new tops skyrocket out of the bush in next couple days. Younger bushier plant drink alot more pot is way lighter. / Day 16 - growing different than older plants (undergrowth early instead of rapid new nodes). [But theres a problem yellow tips and spots!] check photo. Im feeding just water no nutes. Maybe thats the light burn or something else? / Day 6 - She fell on the soil after dark period i had to tie her up. Shes stretchy ,plant in the same pot have to block alot somehow even tho light is lower and shes not covered.

IMG 0566
IMG 0568
IMG 0578
IMG 0579
IMG 0582
IMG 0608
IMG 0603
IMG 0599
IMG 0616
IMG 0637
S

Spliffyman

Looks pretty good to me.. Its good that your keeping a close eye on the leaves as you will pick up any problems early.. You have now seen my first grow (that's still in progress) earlier in the grow I started to get the claw and flushed them for a day with plain Ph'd water and it sorted them out.. Could have been nutrient overload as I was following the dosages to the T on the bottles. I then only used around 70% of the said dosage and they have been fine since then. There's so many variants at what problems could be 🙂

rogone

rogone

White Widow - Curled up lime green edges on main top new growth leaves , lime green dots on few leaves maybe yellowish on other , couple burned tips.

I think this happened after last nute feed and lower light. So i got the light higher and yesterday she was watered with ph water till runoff.

IMG 0638
IMG 0639
IMG 0643
IMG 0671
IMG 0698
rogone

rogone

Jac 47 - Yellowish spots on edges on couple leaves , 1 smaller leaf tip burned alot (pic below). And couple tip burns. [By burned i mean like bone dry! On both of them]

Same thing she was feed nutes ,and now watered with just ph

IMG 0664
IMG 0667
IMG 0695
rogone

rogone

And here it is The Dark Jack - that supposed to be strong genetic thats why i got it. Shes all covered with yellow and brown spots! Burned tips everywhere She look like fkin crap.

She was feed just ph water

IMG 0644
IMG 0648
IMG 0649
IMG 0655
IMG 0659
IMG 0665
IMG 0669
IMG 0675
IMG 0677
IMG 0691
IMG 0702
rogone

rogone

What was it fed and how much? Have full plant pics in natural light?
Theyr feed same mix like at day like 12 that 1 time they also didnt like it so i stopped. Its like 4ml or bit less/25ml recommended. Its night out there. I tried to take good pics with flash and without thats the best i can do right now because its dark period for them. Im sure if i take pic of full plant she will look similliar to my post from 2 days ago.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Theyr feed same mix like at day like 12 that 1 time they also didnt like it so i stopped. Its like 4ml or bit less/25ml recommended. Its night out there. I tried to take good pics with flash and without thats the best i can do right now because its dark period for them. Im sure if i take pic of full plant she will look similliar to my post from 2 days ago.
Ok this is an auto I have never grown them but from my understanding they prefer lower nutrients. Looking at the pics previous they look like they are getting to much nutes all together. I would stop feeding all together. There is more than enough nutes in that soil from past feeding. Water only. Over feeding will stunt growth.

I know it's hard when new to growing we want to make sure our plants have everything but trust me when I say they have more than enough nutrients. Water and let dry out well before watering. Same thing watering to often also stunts growth.

Deep dark green often shiny leaves with a tips hooking down are signs of nitrogen toxicity. Once you go into toxicities you can lock out other nutrients making it look like it's deficient when in fact it's a toxicity issue.

The plant will tell you when she is hungry. The very bottom growth will start to fade from green to yellow. Not to be confused with burning back but just leaf color change.

rogone

rogone

Why would edges be lime and curled on new set like that? Light? Also these lime dots on leaf center. What happened to that Dark Jack shes done? Windburn effect on that DrkJ? Feels bad. I will appreciate all the possible explanations

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Why would edges be lime and curled on new set like that? Light? Also these lime dots on leaf center. What happened to that Dark Jack shes done? Windburn effect on that DrkJ? Feels bad. I will appreciate all the possible explanations
Well something is causing transpiration issues with in the root zone or air parameters. What the temp and humidity like day and night?

To me it looks chronic over watering but I can't say for certain.

rogone

rogone

Well something is causing transpiration issues with in the root zone or air parameters. What the temp and humidity like day and night?

To me it looks chronic over watering but I can't say for certain.
Day 26-29C 50-58 Rh Night 18-22C and i dont even want to tell.. like 65-72rh because i wasnt running vents. I keept it for seedling stage because RH was dropping. I know its way too high at this stage but they were doing ok and i though maybe the probe is reading wrong without air movement. I got the intake pipe setup 2 days ago still need to mount it so i will run at all the time. Now vents are ghetto running because i though it might be part of a problem so the RH is at 60.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So whats the sign of bad air transpiration?
Drooping leaves, deficiencies, stunting, there are a lot... Those little swollen bumps and general seeeling in-between the leaf veins. First thing in the morning before lights on are you getting what looks like water droplets around the leaf edges?

Transpiration problems can be from soil or air conditions

rogone

rogone

Last 3x watering was kinda till runoff it might just went thru the edges because it was so dry there was a gap. Not sure about how deep in the soil it was dry but the pots were lot lighter. Gap between those was 4 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom