First grow (growlog auto)

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rogone

rogone

I cant tell when shes droopy the big old leaves kinda bend under weight? Rest is straight even after watering droop a bit and recover quickly

rogone

rogone

Now humidity is at 55 and when i get those pipes mounted it will stay like that. Now intake air kinda moving this Dark Jack alot but i dont think its super bad guessing by what i saw on youtube etc. but maybe shes windburned?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Now humidity is at 55 and when i get those pipes mounted it will stay like that. Now intake air kinda moving this Dark Jack alot but i dont think its super bad guessing by what i saw on youtube etc. but maybe shes windburned?
Could be but I still feel its just from watering to often

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok this is an auto I have never grown them but from my understanding they prefer lower nutrients. Looking at the pics previous they look like they are getting to much nutes all together. I would stop feeding all together. There is more than enough nutes in that soil from past feeding. Water only. Over feeding will stunt growth.

I know it's hard when new to growing we want to make sure our plants have everything but trust me when I say they have more than enough nutrients. Water and let dry out well before watering. Same thing watering to often also stunts growth.

Deep dark green often shiny leaves with a tips hooking down are signs of nitrogen toxicity. Once you go into toxicities you can lock out other nutrients making it look like it's deficient when in fact it's a toxicity issue.

The plant will tell you when she is hungry. The very bottom growth will start to fade from green to yellow. Not to be confused with burning back but just leaf color change.
I’m new to the auto seen but I’ve had this trouble myself, they are very easy to overfeed! Not familiar with the soil u are using , but chances are they won’t need much! I’ve had best luck with only calcium and magnesium Separate! A cal mag supplement did not work for me. As it just locked up my plant
I believe I even had trouble from to much acid and salt building in the soil just from ph up and down.
I will tell you that even with the damage they will survive if on top of it! Just don’t get discouraged we have all damaged our babies at some point!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Why would edges be lime and curled on new set like that? Light? Also these lime dots on leaf center. What happened to that Dark Jack shes done? Windburn effect on that DrkJ? Feels bad. I will appreciate all the possible explanations

Aqua man is all over this I’m just chimin In cuz we’ll for practice! Lol. Air temps did make huge difference as did the lights. I have best results at around 78-82 degrees I know it seems a little warm but that’s where my sweet spot is !
Lights ! LED does something I can’t explain ! Aqua man has lengthy excellent post on the issue ! But I do run them higher . I used the meter app for awhile now I adjust according to the leaves response , I know I’m not good at this explaining stuff, flat leaves that what we want from our light. I also use the back of ur hand method only if I feel heat at all I move them up! Mine are not dimmable. I feel the increased leaf temp helps make nutrients more mobile? Probably no truth to that but in my mind when the leaf temp gets to high the plant works to hard even destroying her self in the process .
I apologize if I’m confusing you or getting in the way

Moshmen

Moshmen

Drooping leaves, deficiencies, stunting, there are a lot... Those little swollen bumps and general seeeling in-between the leaf veins. First thing in the morning before lights on are you getting what looks like water droplets around the leaf edges?

Transpiration problems can be from soil or air conditions

And those droplets will burn the leaves if lights aren’t adjusted properly

rogone

rogone

After dark period. Pics not great i tried to quick before light on.

Day 32 Jack 47 flowering nice ,early flower stretch. Smell really good like lemon. I tried to make her compact ,shes after LST lot of tops pulled down and away to spread her over the pot. Cant really see all of them on pics.

Day 33 White Widow still not really flowering but stretching really really nice. I guess its normal because her cycle is longer. Shes also after LST i tried to make her somehow fit in this small space.

Day 21 Dark Jack #1 New growth lookin green and healthy. Lower nodes stayed with yellow/brown spots. She was bent away from her pot twin. Shes focusing more on undergrowth than new nodes. Im happy considering lack of space.

Day 11 Dark Jack #2 Definitely smaller than #1 at day 11 maybe not enough light.

Pots dried out i think i will water with just PH water soon? Thats so weird they dont need nutes on this soil or do they but less than last time? Maybe littlebit of flower boost on Jack 47

IMG 0760
IMG 0768
IMG 0782
IMG 0747
Moshmen

Moshmen

After dark period. Pics not great i tried to quick before light on.

Day 32 Jack 47 flowering nice ,early flower stretch. Smell really good like lemon. I tried to make her compact ,shes after LST lot of tops pulled down and away to spread her over the pot. Cant really see all of them on pics.

Day 33 White Widow still not really flowering but stretching really really nice. I guess its normal because her cycle is longer. Shes also after LST i tried to make her somehow fit in this small space.

Day 21 Dark Jack #1 New growth lookin green and healthy. Lower nodes stayed with yellow/brown spots. She was bent away from her pot twin. Shes focusing more on undergrowth than new nodes. Im happy considering lack of space.

Day 11 Dark Jack #2 Definitely smaller than #1 at day 11 maybe not enough light.

Pots dried out i think i will water with just PH water soon? Thats so weird they dont need nutes on this soil or do they but less than last time? Maybe littlebit of flower boost on Jack 47
Lookin good , hard to tell from ur pics but looks like some light colored leaves on one or two? And I see some burnt tips ? But not bad, I think I would feed calcium and magnesium only ?this time then see what they need. Buts that’s my opinion

rogone

rogone

Lookin good , hard to tell from ur pics but looks like some light colored leaves on one or two? And I see some burnt tips ? But not bad, I think I would feed calcium and magnesium only ?this time then see what they need. Buts that’s my opinion
Yes Jack 47 is tiny bit lighter she was always like that (shes more sativa) ,also shes just closer to the flash. Dark jack (top right) is more light green but shes young i guess and something was wrong with her , new growth lookin more dark. Tomorrow ill take better pics. I would like you to compare mine with your autos at this age. And see your opinion on Size etc even tho you didnt LST so hard as me?

rogone

rogone

I cant feed cal/mag only. Nutes with full spectrum. They were little burned after last nute feed (tips, and yellow spots on leaf edges) i guess it was burn.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes Jack 47 is tiny bit lighter she was always like that (shes more sativa) ,also shes just closer to the flash. Dark jack (top right) is more light green but shes young i guess and something was wrong with her , new growth lookin more dark. Tomorrow ill take better pics. I would like you to compare mine with your autos at this age. And see your opinion on Size etc even tho you didnt LST so hard as me?
I’ll grab some comparison pics here in a bit

Moshmen

Moshmen

Both of these are 33 days old the smaller one was held up When she was young It accidentally got fed and locked up I think for a week or so strawberry shortcake from seedsman I have them pretty packed I. Tents right now! Lol

Top Bottom