First grow (growlog auto)

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rogone

rogone

Ive seen couple articles about temps not higher than 26*C at bloom (should i do that at any point?), im curious is any reason and truth to that? I think i will keep 50-55Rh for now.

rogone

rogone

Leaf branches turn purple on both plants. Time for watering is soon maybe they need bloom nutes or just nutes? I dont want to burn them. Last feed was just water 3/4 days ago runoff ,feed before was with nutes week ago runoff. Phosphorus deficiency or something else? Thats weird both at the same time.

IMG 0895
m8ty

m8ty

Leaf branches turn purple on both plants. Time for watering is soon maybe they need bloom nutes or just nutes? I dont want to burn them. Last feed was just water 3/4 days ago runoff ,feed before was with nutes week ago runoff. Phosphorus deficiency or something else? Thats weird both at the same time.
when the roots burn the Mag issue is the first to show up, so that purpling is normal after burning the roots with too many nutrients, remember the problem you are seeing today started last week, and last week was when you fed your plants. What you wanna do now is water with microbes to help the roots and don't add more nutes.

rogone

rogone

Im in the process of DIY SCROG. Thats more than i can do with wires in such a small space. Ladies stretching and flowering. Smell really nice, the most Jack 47 my fav with lemon aroma. Her bud leaves already covering in frost ☺ Day 41 & 42 & 30. WW pretty even and the Jack stalks almost caught up. Day 30 plant doing own thing ,not too big.

IMG 0966
IMG 0967
IMG 0973
IMG 0978
IMG 0959
IMG 0984
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You plants look good. I would change nothing. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Personally I do not believe in bloom nutes and feel they generally cause more issues than help. I would stay the course.

rogone

rogone

Some leaves on the very bottom lose color and drying off. Is that nitrogen deficiency? That mean i should feed bigger nute dose? These leaves get almost no light maybe thats it? I already took off couple of them, it was really easy little pull and they snapped off. The leaves are small on very bottom of new branches. But i can see 1 big fan leaf per plant now losing color.

IMG 0986
IMG 0987
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Some leaves on the very bottom lose color and drying off. Is that nitrogen deficiency? That mean i should feed bigger nute dose? These leaves get almost no light maybe thats it? I already took off couple of them, it was really easy little pull and they snapped off. The leaves are small on very bottom of new branches. But i can see 1 big fan leaf per plant now losing color.
What does the whole plant look like? I wouldn't be concerned to much if it's only a leaf here and there it's normal.

rogone

rogone

Sweet Seeds Jack 47 XL Auto Day 50 - More bottom leaves dying is it normal with lack of light at this stage? Leaf color on top also little bit lighter? Not really noticeable with naked eye. Do you guys catch anything there with your experience? Dont mind splashed wall 😅

IMG 1088
IMG 1091
IMG 1093
IMG 1096
IMG 1100
IMG 1116
IMG 1118
IMG 1124
IMG 1131
IMG 1134
IMG 1139
IMG 1142
IMG 1135
IMG 1136
IMG 1138
rogone

rogone

Dinafem White Widow XXL Auto Day 51 - Theres a lot goin on at first leaves was just doin same thing as Jack 47 but this doesnt look normal. Its some kind of defficiency? Nitrogen? She was feed nutes 2x last watering.Like week passed and this still going on. (The tips on the top is old damage). Help 😰 Pot was super dry maybe day too long without water i just feed them both different nutes and amounts that i though could be good.

IMG 1153
IMG 1154
IMG 1156
IMG 1157
IMG 1159
IMG 1163
IMG 1164
IMG 1165
IMG 1168
IMG 1171
IMG 1172
IMG 1146
IMG 1148
IMG 1149
IMG 1150
IMG 1151
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First instinct i would blame it on the bloom nutes being low in nitrogen but can you give info on the nutrients you have used and currently used including feeding. It could be nutrient buildup. Have you done a flush yet?

rogone

rogone

Veg N 2.8% , P 2.2% , K 3.1% / Bloom N 3.0% , P 2.6% , K 3.6%

I think i gave White Widow - Veg , Then Bloom and today Bloom again with littlebit of flower boost ,3 times in a row feed with nutes now. I feed till runoff then wait till soil dry out its like 3-4 days i think.

Jack - Bloom, Bloom , and today bloom + PK : 7% ,5% + flower boost (recommended mix for this stage). I went more under the 1/8 on everything this time cant tell exactly. Also 3 times in a row nutes.

All feedings 1/8 i always go with tiny bit short on my syringe. Before that i think i was just using water 2-3 times after little tip burn and then this happened leaves dying so i feed nutes its been a week since that. Do i have to wait for plant reaction in case of deficiency like i was told with nute burn effects?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Normal no worries

rogone

rogone

Normal no worries
But how about the leaves towards the middle on White Widow thats alot of them with symptoms. I already took off quite a few couple days earlier. I have no experience but thats alot in my eyes. She still have way to go ,4 more weeks (80days).

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Soil seem super compressed im worried about that ,should i?
Just scratch up the surface and rough up the sides a bit should be fine. Personally I would just feed light veg nutes and no boosters. They seem to usually cause issues imo

Top Bottom