First grow (growlog auto)

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rogone

rogone

Just scratch up the surface and rough up the sides a bit should be fine. Personally I would just feed light veg nutes and no boosters. They seem to usually cause issues imo
Good to hear ,thats what im doin

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I appreciate any feedback on those yellowing dying leaves 🙄

If you are only feeding at 1/8 strength and the pots are truly dry enough when water/feeding i would say she is hungry for a higher dose.

Once my potting soil runs out of nutrients I start feeding every watering. Starting real low and tapering up slowly as the plant grows and forms buds. When they get too green or show leaf twist or other stress i give water only and then feed a bit less and then taper off further as they ripen and need less.

I would run water through and see the ec of the runoff. Then if low as i expect feed the complete grow nute at a higher strength also to good runoff. This should “re-set” the medium and clear out any nutrient imbalance.

rogone

rogone

I considered shes eating herself thats why i gave bloom with higher % on the bottle 2 times in a row and now extra PK on 1 of them. I decided to wait and test it at first. Im spooked of burn at this point

Moshmen

Moshmen

But how about the leaves towards the middle on White Widow thats alot of them with symptoms. I already took off quite a few couple days earlier. I have no experience but thats alot in my eyes. She still have way to go ,4 more weeks (80days).
It is hard to tell from pics I just no when mine start discoloration at older growth not all bottom older growth can be towards the middle as well, I know mine go fast it’s just my opinion. ? Just don’t like chemicals. So mine are always on the unhealthy side but I know it and workin on it! Lol so take my advice with a grain of salt! Lol but it will make it longer than you think ! I’m sure @mimed grower is ur man here he’s been there done that

basscaptain

basscaptain

Please don't do this... Just make sure you have good airflow. If it was a photo you can always veg longer. You don't want to stunt an auto at all if possible
never mind lol .........

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

I considered shes eating herself thats why i gave bloom with higher % on the bottle 2 times in a row and now extra PK on 1 of them. I decided to wait and test it at first. Im spooked of burn at this point
I think you need to just run water.... for a few days....... just my 2 cents but I think you hit them to hard and there talking back to you....

Just my 2 cents...... again I don't know much about this.....

rogone

rogone

I think you need to just run water.... for a few days....... just my 2 cents but I think you hit them to hard and there talking back to you....

Just my 2 cents...... again I don't know much about this.....
3 different opinions idk no more , i think after the night im seeing little brown tips on Jack 47 so that also might be right.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

3 different opinions idk no more , i think after the night im seeing little brown tips on Jack 47 so that also might be right.
Not really they are all kinda the same... I said light feed veg nutes only and with good run off should help get rid of all that other stuff.

Mimed said flush and then veg nutes.. faster and probably better way than I suggested.

Bass says flush.

Sounds like a good flush followed by only using veg nutes is what the plan should be.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When in doubt. Water only to runoff and check ppm/ec and maybe ph. Then you can still feed or not. Its ok to run the water through at once. Just not again while wet.

It doesnt have to be a mystery. We have ppm meters and such for a reason.

rogone

rogone

Not really they are all kinda the same... I said light feed veg nutes only and with good run off should help get rid of all that other stuff.

Mimed said flush and then veg nutes.. faster and probably better way than I suggested.

Bass says flush.

Sounds like a good flush followed by only using veg nutes is what the plan should be.
Not really 1 post with shes hungry for higher dose other with "its normal" and also nitrogen. Then i guess too much nutes but this happened before i started feeding.

rogone

rogone

Because that is old damage. Theres littlebit of new now on plant i feed with mix of 3 types of nutes yesterday. They were losing leaves before that and the yellowing towards mid of the plant doesnt look like burn for sure. Next 2x just water. I will decide about the flush tmrw if something definitely go wrong with the tips.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not really 1 post with shes hungry for higher dose other with "its normal" and also nitrogen. Then i guess too much nutes but this happened before i started feeding.
Both hungry plants and plants with a nutrient lockout look hungry... Cause is different. The root cause is important to try to figure out but like @MIMedGrower said not enough info.

The good news is either way if you flush out the media and feed of flush with a light veg nute only it should fix either. Infact a lot of times you don't need to know the cause because a flush and feed will fix almost any nutrient issue.

Important as he also said let it dry out well after.

m8ty

m8ty

But how about the leaves towards the middle on White Widow thats alot of them with symptoms. I already took off quite a few couple days earlier. I have no experience but thats alot in my eyes. She still have way to go ,4 more weeks (80days).

All the plants issues stems from killing it with too many nutrients and it's normal for noobs to do so.

In your posts you were always talking about nutrient deficiency and wanting to add more nutrients including three types of nutrients without mention of adding microbes for example.

Remember there is no such thing as "nutrient deficiency or pH lock out" the truth is the roots get burnt with too many nutrients and what looks like a nutrient deficiency or pH lock out is really the burnt roots inability to pick up nutrients and Magnesium being the first show up.

Just chuck it all in the learning bin and try to finish what you have, get microbes and stop over feeding.

BTW: good job with not over watering and not killing them with too much light !

Last edited:
rogone

rogone

All the plants issues stems from killing it with too many nutrients and it's normal for noobs to do so.

In your posts you were always talking about nutrient deficiency and wanting to add more nutrients including three types of nutrients without mention of adding microbes for example.

Remember there is no such thing as "nutrient deficiency or pH lock out" the truth is the roots were burnt with too many nutrients and what looks like a nutrient deficiency or pH lock out is really the burnt roots inability to pick up nutrients and Magnesium being the first show up.

Just chuck it all in the learning bin and try to finish what you have, get microbes and stop over feeding.

BTW: good job on not over watering and not killing them with too much light !
Yes i burnt the tips on plant with 3 different nutes ,whatever nothing major. Now shes after just water. Other one doing fine i think. Do i really need microbes with bottle nutrients? I was sure microbes just for organic. I said this couple times ,this happened after many days of just water...rapid leaf loss and discoloring. Update pics tmrw.

rogone

rogone

Jack 47: I burnt the tips (crispy brown), then i feed water 2 days later. Quite a bit of runoff not exactly like super flushed. Shes drinkin up that water very very slow compared to other plant , maybe i just fcked her completely...idk. Tallest branches bleaching maybe light too close ,so i got the light higher. (maybe root/uptake damage?). I think the buds still slowly filling but im not sure how she doin , still pistils stick out quite far and the mass inside is not that big im not nearly happy yet. Still 3 weeks till chop i think. Some pistils turn brown already

IMG 1185
IMG 1186
IMG 1187
IMG 1188
IMG 1189
IMG 1190
IMG 1192
IMG 1193
IMG 1195
IMG 1197
IMG 1200
IMG 1207