First grow, need all the help i cant get.

• Thread starter Bho4king20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bho4king20

Used to help my dad with his grows, hes gone now and i was too little to rememer everything he had taught me, i want to start a grow, maybe 6-8 plants, need info from you guys because i see a lot of experience aroud here, i need info on lights, resevoir, nutrients ph everything. All info is welcome.

B

Bho4king20

Two plants wont meet my needs unfortunately, im not concerned about yeild yet, i want to have some quality buds, couple fifferent strains, and lots of sugarleaf when im done for concentrates.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Two plants wont meet my needs unfortunately, im not concerned about yeild yet, i want to have some quality buds, couple fifferent strains, and lots of sugarleaf when im done for concentrates.
you would b surprised what you could do with 2 properly trained girls...start small, dive in, and build up as you learn more and get better...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

nah i think he meant it like he would prefer more variety and diff. strains instead of mad weight of 1-2

which means diff nute regimens diff stretches diff flowering periods, and i dont mean to be rude but when it feels like your basically saying "hey grow this for me via internet" i know youre trying to get yourself in over your head.

try a couple first. maybe just pick up a clone or two and flower em out, and if it seems like something you could be into move from there. i've seen too many people try and get mr scientist laboratory and everything gets wrecked, then they never grow again and hate it because they went too hard to start

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
nah i think he meant it like he would prefer more variety and diff. strains instead of mad weight of 1-2

which means diff nute regimens diff stretches diff flowering periods, and i dont mean to be rude but when it feels like your basically saying "hey grow this for me via internet" i know youre trying to get yourself in over your head.

try a couple first. maybe just pick up a clone or two and flower em out, and if it seems like something you could be into move from there. i've seen too many people try and get mr scientist laboratory and everything gets wrecked, then they never grow again and hate it because they went too hard to start
gottcha bro...i have ran multi strains almost every run..and 1 or 2 always seem to b sub par cause they dont get exactly what they want.

sky high

sky high

Mad respect to your dad for bein' such a great father and showing you the way....

Growing has so many possible parameters that asking such a blanket question just won't get you the answers you seek. Before you piss folks off....figure out the TYPE of grow ya wanna do...hydro..ala DWC..ebb/flow...drip....etc..... or soil.....soiless..... etc...etc...

then READ all the threads you can here that mirror the style of grow you are trying to pull off.

If you can find clones...go that route first. No germination sexing/selection process/etc....and you will know what you will roughly end up with at harvest. Seeds are far less >for sure<. Even the best packs have clunkers in em.... and the M/F ratio can sometimes really fuck you up. Feminized are a good way to go iif you buy a reputable strain that has been around awhile from an experienced breeder. THCBay has a buncha good stuff...both fems and regs....

again...READ. It's all here.....you only need the thirst to go find it

happy trails...

s h

B

Bho4king20

Thanks all for the oppinions, i know and understand quite a few of the basics, and am not trying to "piss people off" im askig for oppinions, and i thank anybody willing to give me theirs, like i said in my post any info is gold so please dont b rude. Im just asking some questions, clones are not available to me or i would be starting with them, ideally i would like a hydro set up, that can fit in a closet, im working with about 8ft x 4ft. I have been reading TONS of posts and writing most of it in my notebook. Once again, just looking for anybody who is WILLING to give me GROW advice. I understand you should crawl before walk, and i will be taking ALL info into consideration.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
imo i wouldnt start with hydo...but thats my opinion..lots of good premixed soil out there.. soil will b more for giving...and as far as nutes go less is better, till you learn your plant and nutes..lots of people say stick to the kiss mythod...keep it simple stupid...not a poke at you bro

B

Bho4king20

Soil easier for begginers? My dad had a uc setup for about 300 plants and it was a monster, i figured water would be the way to go?

jagle

jagle

whats your budget?
what kind yeild do you want? how many oz's and how often? considering itll take 4-5 months to grow a plant to harvest.

you mentioned a closet space 8 ft by 4 ft, how high is it? and you want to go hydro yeah?

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Thanks all for the oppinions, i know and understand quite a few of the basics, and am not trying to "piss people off" im askig for oppinions, and i thank anybody willing to give me theirs, like i said in my post any info is gold so please dont b rude. Im just asking some questions, clones are not available to me or i would be starting with them, ideally i would like a hydro set up, that can fit in a closet, im working with about 8ft x 4ft. I have been reading TONS of posts and writing most of it in my notebook. Once again, just looking for anybody who is WILLING to give me GROW advice. I understand you should crawl before walk, and i will be taking ALL info into consideration.

tbh fair to say you say you know the basics you have asked alot of questions you even said seed selection and germination not being funny mate you asked for light advice as well mate go get the basics then come back coz like classic remix said your basically saying grow this via the internet lol good luck peace km

B

Bho4king20

I have about 9-10 feet height, and yeild is not a concern, quality and living healthy plants is my goal.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Soil easier for begginers? My dad had a uc setup for about 300 plants and it was a monster, i figured water would be the way to go?
yes sir...wowwie 300 in a under current....hydro can b better no lie..im on attempt 2 with water, and looking better now i axed the r/o setup..hydo is kinda pricey to start up

B

Bho4king20

Yes th uc was thousands to set up, ran the length of a 1200sq ft warehouse.

jagle

jagle

well yield is related to what size light your gonna run, so what kinda wattage you thinking?

Latest posts

Top Bottom