First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m using the sensi grow part a&b from advanced nutrients I’ve been giving them about 3mL per liter last feeding I gave them 3.5 mL/l .I feed nutes every other feeding
ok cool thanks..
let me go over this as i think it could be a beginning of magnesium deficiency with slight calcium deficiency but you can’t just add more or flush and start again, we need to find the reason for it and fix that..

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yeah I hope it’s not mold!
That’s exactly why I stopped using fabric pots man. I switched to poly bags and never had that issue anymore. It’s a type of mildew. It happens easy with soil in fabric pots and will only get worse. I’d transplant before you flip them. And sterilize the grow area.

C

CeeJ

ok cool thanks..
let me go over this as i think it could be a beginning of magnesium deficiency with slight calcium deficiency but you can’t just add more or flush and start again, we need to find the reason for it and fix that..
I haven’t fed much cal mag at all

C

CeeJ

That’s exactly why I stopped using fabric pots man. I switched to poly bags and never had that issue anymore. It’s a type of mildew. It happens easy with soil in fabric pots and will only get worse. I’d transplant before you flip them. And sterilize the grow area.
Well damn It just started popping up lately i was hoping it wasn’t mildew it’s not really slick or slimy though?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
another scenario here now is depending if that’s a mildew/fungas and if it’s in the soil than the fungas and plant are competing for food.. ever see any mildew spots on the soil surface??
look closely..

C

CeeJ

another scenario here now is depending if that’s a mildew/fungas and if it’s in the soil than the fungas and plant are competing for food.. ever see any mildew spots on the soil surface??
look closely..
From what I can see the soil doesn’t have any mildew or mold on it (soil is pretty dry right now)

072BA5B1 6338 4659 A7E1 E12524E64678
FCB1E62F D244 4199 9F51 691313389A6A
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes they were brand new I use the normal general hydroponics ph up and down
well this will cause debate, but your growing organically and using organic nutrients but using a synthetic ph up and down which you don’t need at all..
now you have to use it to the end..
so your basically feeding the plant 10-12 ml of nutrients per gallon.. how big are the bags and how much do you water when watering?

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Well damn It just started popping up lately i was hoping it wasn’t mildew it’s not really slick or slimy though?
It’s possible it could be build up but no matter what it’s a perfect breading ground for mildew to grow on. You might be able to use a hydrogen peroxide solution and clean it off? But I always took something like that serious and wouldn’t take chances especially this close to the flip

C

CeeJ

well this will cause debate, but your growing organically and using organic nutrients but using a synthetic ph up and down which you don’t need at all..
so your basically feeding the plant 10-12 ml of nutrients per gallon.. how big are the bags and how much do you water when watering?
There 3 gallon I give them about a gallon and a half each.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It’s possible it could be build up but no matter what it’s a perfect breading ground for mildew to grow on. You might be able to use a hydrogen peroxide solution and clean it off? But I always took something like that serious and wouldn’t take chances especially this close to the flip
absolutely do this if you can as mentioned some hydrogen peroxide though use a sprayer and kinda just spray the whole bag around the sides and underneath but try not to soak it as you really don’t want the peroxide getting into your medium too much but it won’t hurt as you ph anyways..

C

CeeJ

Thank you guys for helping me i hope I’m not bugging you guys haha

C

CeeJ

absolutely do this if you can as mentioned some hydrogen peroxide though use a sprayer and kinda just spray the whole bag around the sides and underneath but try not to soak it as you really don’t want the peroxide getting into your medium too much but it won’t hurt as you ph anyways..
I’ll do that right now!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok what about the watering with a gallon and a half you getting lots of run off??

Latest posts

Top Bottom