First grow need some help with these seedlings please!

• Thread starter CeeJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you could if in a jam, tie/attach the branches that need it most to the main stem or a thicker branch, to help with maneuvering them around.. you don’t need plant yo-yos yes you can use them or just a thin gauge garden wire.. do not put stakes into your medium, definitely not a good habit to start..

Cannagar

Cannagar

I’m trying to think of a solution for you on the branches. The best I can think of so far is to get a plant cage that fits around your plant and is taller than it so that you could move it with the plant. Youd likely want someone’s help when moving it though.
you could if in a jam, tie/attach the branches that need it most to the main stem or a thicker branch, to help with maneuvering them around.. you don’t need plant yo-yos yes you can use them or just a thin gauge garden wire.. do not put stakes into your medium, definitely not a good habit to start..
I was going to recommend tying to the main stem as well. But was worried OP might not be able to gauge how much extra weight each of his branches could support and could risk breaking them in the process. But yeah, as long as he doesn’t attach too many to the main stem he should be 100% fine. I do it a lot with the little branches that stem off from the sides of the main branches.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I was going to recommend tying to the main stem as well. But was worried OP might not be able to gauge how much extra weight each of his branches could support and could risk breaking them in the process. But yeah, as long as he doesn’t attach too many to the main stem he should be 100% fine. I do it a lot with the little branches that stem off from the sides of the main branches.
yep your advice is solid, just throwing out another option for his watering needs..

C

CeeJ

I’m thinking about cutting the cheap trellis net I have and tieing them up would that work? Also when should I start flushing ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m thinking about cutting the cheap trellis net I have and tieing them up would that work? Also when should I start flushing ?
glad you said that, i hate trellis nets, completely useless crap, nothing but trouble..
anyhoo do not flush!!
you lower the nutrients as the end nears and you’ll probably notice they are not as thirsty as they were, as the end nears also..

C

CeeJ

glad you said that, i hate trellis nets, completely useless crap, nothing but trouble..
anyhoo do not flush!!
you lower the nutrients as the end nears and you’ll probably notice they are not as thirsty as they were, as the end nears also..
I’ve heard of people flushing or just feeding nothing but normal water for the last week or so I don’t need to do that?

C

CeeJ

anyhoo do not flush!!
I’ve kind of been moving the colas around to where they fall onto the other plants or each other (not blocking any light of from any of the other plants) I hope there good tell the end I can’t find a way to tie them up that will work it looks like one of the plants leafs are changing colors almost purple that normal during this time right?

DA9F2692 F209 4B9E 9314 8CC168D24AF5
Cannagar

Cannagar

I’ve kind of been moving the colas around to where they fall onto the other plants or each other (not blocking any light of from any of the other plants) I hope there good tell the end I can’t find a way to tie them up that will work it looks like one of the plants leafs are changing colors almost purple that normal during this time right?
Here’s hoping your branches dont break 🤞.

as for the purple. Depending on your strain that can be normal. It can also mean that your nighttime temps are getting kind of low. Purple and Red leaves occur when your plant stops being able to rely on chlorophyll as much for its energy production and instead has to use anthocyanins instead. Technically its a deficiency in the plant. But its not a problem unless it gets out of control which yours doesnt look like. Afterall a lot of people like purple weed lol. I would just try to find out just how cold your plant is getting at night as too cold could actually become a problem.

C

CeeJ

Here’s hoping your branches dont break 🤞.

as for the purple. Depending on your strain that can be normal. It can also mean that your nighttime temps are getting kind of low. Purple and Red leaves occur when your plant stops being able to rely on chlorophyll as much for its energy production and instead has to use anthocyanins instead. Technically its a deficiency in the plant. But its not a problem unless it gets out of control which yours doesnt look like. Afterall a lot of people like purple weed lol. I would just try to find out just how cold your plant is getting at night as too cold could actually become a problem.
It’s about 60-65 every night

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
End of week 7 last feed was 11 ml of bloom and 1.5 ml of cal mag/gal
ok well the end is near a week or two??
what’s that 2,3,4 waterings left??
start lowering the bloom nutrient maybe one more feeding with calmag than no more just a bit of bloom till finish..

C

CeeJ

ok well the end is near a week or two??
what’s that 2,3,4 waterings left??
start lowering the bloom nutrient maybe one more feeding with calmag than no more just a bit of bloom till finish..
The colas on the 2 plants didn’t get that fat I hope I still get a good yield it’s looking like it’s going to be a good smoke though!

C

CeeJ

Find something better before you burn your house down. Do you have cross beams on top of your tent to attach your yarn to?
Should I stop tieing them and take it down I’m worried haha sorry for bugging y’all

Top Bottom