First Grow, Oaksterdam Chem 4, Day 63....

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
djstiks

djstiks

on with the finale... where's the dried shots? good show my man.

D

DazedNconfussed

Dazed!!!
Holy hell bro. Havn't checked this thread in a WHILE.

I got the Chemdog #4 from fruitridge as well (maybe even the same day)

It is a giant mommy right now in the veg room under a 1000...hoping to do a run of nothing but Chemdog #4 and Pre-98 bubba next round though.

What is the flavor on the cured bud? Looks like real Chemdog #4....and if it is...we just got our hands on a gem!

Great job with these ladies...I'm sure next round will blow your mind as well :D

-PKK

Thanks Bro, To be honest I cant tell you much about the taste because I have been smoking this one strain for like a month now...I need to get off the Chemdog #4 and smoke a few other strains for a week or so, then Ill be able to really describe it. Heck I havent even smoked any cured bud yet, just popcorn...

I can tell you its potency is very high....even after a month of smoking only this strain, I can still get ripped off a 0.5 gram bowl.

The only negative I can say about this strain was the density. Its not rock hard, but right in the middle between fluffy and rock hard. Hell I thought the density was perfect, but I have had disp's try and give me shit about it then offer $2,500 lb....yet they'll even admit the smell, taste and potency are great. I'll just keep smoking it before I let it go for stupid prices like that. Sorry for the rant.....Ok on with the dry nug pics....

C

CAPO

Those look Fire, Dazed...nice job on your first grow!
Low-balling for ANY REASON is common practice. Set your price and walk away if they can't come close.:fighting0040:

D

Dubwobble

I have been cloning out my Chemdog #4 for years in the Bay.
Not sure if it's the one you are rocking, but it looks the same.

It's cool that is up in Sacto. I notice they have the "Fire" up there too now.

Your yield sounds super Dazed - nice work man.

Get some ventilation in that room, you may not need to burn any sulfur if you get enough fresh air moving around the plants.

D

DazedNconfussed

Those look Fire, Dazed...nice job on your first grow!
Low-balling for ANY REASON is common practice. Set your price and walk away if they can't come close.:fighting0040:

Thanks Capo, yeah I knew they would low ball....just didnt know it would be that low....but I understand the market is flooded and supply is higher then demand.

D

DazedNconfussed

I have been cloning out my Chemdog #4 for years in the Bay.
Not sure if it's the one you are rocking, but it looks the same.

It's cool that is up in Sacto. I notice they have the "Fire" up there too now.

Your yield sounds super Dazed - nice work man.

Get some ventilation in that room, you may not need to burn any sulfur if you get enough fresh air moving around the plants.

Thanks Bro, I was very happy with the yeild, especialy considering it was a first grow and I was still learning the Do's and dont's....

I really wish I would have cut a few clones to run the Chemdog #4 again, but at the begining while they were veggin I had a few people tell me they looked all messed up (probly due to my amateur LST job) 0and I should yank them....but I didnt, I had faith....just not enough to grab a clone or 2....oh well...another growing lesson.

Yes ventalation will be at the top of my list....LOL...big time...just need to get a few extra $$$$ first.

G

grenbone

Awesome first Grow Dazed! Your Chemdog #4 looks fantastic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom