**First Grow** (PUDC, Sour Power) Pt.2- Spider Farmer SE5000 Journal

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

right on. I will start a new journal tomorrow I don't want to jack your thread. I am enjoying it though, I got the itch I'm ready to order some seeds and start planning the next one already
Feel free to jack it up I don’t mind. Community support brudda. Yeah I’m already thinking about seeds for the next one. I need some old school dank sour diesel in my life.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Sour Power Tea

B4F97197 DE0F 4B6E AFE5 129F46F7F34B

Gongfu Style
4D1FC43C 81AD 4776 A0F2 80D8AADC40D0

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

I thought this thread might like this. This company has done some real science to back up what you are all saying about running hotter temps with LEDs. Super interesting read if your into that stuff and it has lots of thermal images comparing LEDs against other types at two different temperature.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I thought this thread might like this. This company has done some real science to back up what you are all saying about running hotter temps with LEDs. Super interesting read if your into that stuff and it has lots of thermal images comparing LEDs against other types at two different temperature.
Good stuff! Going to check it out now...always into cramming more into the ol noggin.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Not sure how the Sour Power even fit in here with these...I removed it and it’s still packed in there lol

5054570D F81B 4EA9 8F1B C58F04D9DBCC

Lemongrass , supposedly indica, lanky, wild, thin palm tree growin MF. Haha. Hope it feels as sativa as it looks. Can’t tell in this pic but it’s currently shaped like a big sideways question mark from my maaad LST skillz. I’m pretty sure the question mark LST is the next big thing. Probably doesn’t serve a purpose, maybe reduce yield and quality...but you do it anyway, hence, the Question?
877A4AD1 D5C1 4056 B602 9EF64C3124A5

RUNT LOVE, BABY!
FF2BE0F3 F44F 40A4 8682 BDCCF68DD5FB

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Not sure how the Sour Power even fit in here with these...I removed it and it’s still packed in there lol

View attachment 1201005

Lemongrass , supposedly indica, lanky, wild, thin palm tree growin MF. Haha. Hope it feels as sativa as it looks. Can’t tell in this pic but it’s currently shaped like a big sideways question mark from my maaad LST skillz. I’m pretty sure the question mark LST is the next big thing. Probably doesn’t serve a purpose, maybe reduce yield and quality...but you do it anyway, hence, the Question?
View attachment 1201008

RUNT LOVE, BABY!
View attachment 1201010

You’re slayin it man look at those healthy plants!

Moeboi

Moeboi

I think I'm having the same problem thinking it's nute burn or something else any ideas to catch it b4 it gets out of hand..top of soil looks dry because I just put the last little I had in bucket..last feeding was Saturday used Alaska fish but haven't watered after that soil seems a little moist still but not wet but just trying to see what issue could be. Think I have to flush with plain water till nute burn is gone had issue kinda like this on 1st grow it was potassium deficiency had to use fox farm bloom 0-5-4 cleared it right up in a week..so I'm gonna flush with water and keep eye on it or any other suggestions

20211229 105109
20211229 105058
20211229 111602
Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

going on a limb, LOOKS like over-fertilization/PH issue.

is that coco? what brand? it looks nice and fine.
what all nutrients are you using?
whats the run off PPM?
whats the PH?

Moeboi

Moeboi

whats the run off PPM?
whats the PH?
Yea hydro crunch coco..fresh soil I had in extra pot I just put on top because I'm about to use the extra pot I had to start another plant for house but I don't know nothing about ppm and the ph don't have any tester yet waiting till next week on payday to get those

Observationist

Observationist

Yea hydro crunch coco..fresh soil I had in extra pot I just put on top because I'm about to use the extra pot I had to start another plant for house but I don't know nothing about ppm and the ph don't have any tester yet waiting till next week on payday to get those
ok, yea need to PH the water, coco likes it more acidic.
around 5.5-6.2

and ppms should be around 200-400 when you feed.

Moeboi

Moeboi

whats the run off PPM?
whats the PH?
Yea could be over fertilized think I used Alaska to fast should have wait about another week or 2

Moeboi

Moeboi

Think I need a bigger pot too I looked at bottom of pot and some of the roots coming out bottom of pot think I need to go up a bigger size

Top Bottom