**First Grow** (PUDC, Sour Power) Pt.2- Spider Farmer SE5000 Journal

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

expecting end of February harvest
ooh I’ll be right there with ya! Can’t wait to pop a freshly cured bud into this little mini beaker bong I’ve been saving. Promised myself I would never put PGR bud in it.

Youre doing unknowns right? Do you remember what they came from?

Observationist

Observationist

ooh I’ll be right there with ya! Can’t wait to pop a freshly cured bud into this little mini beaker bong I’ve been saving. Promised myself I would never put PGR bud in it.

Youre doing unknowns right? Do you remember what they came from?
Sweet!

Man I wish

I have no clue now, my girlfriend had the seeds she was saving for awhile, from decent buds.

looking forward to seeing what they produce.

hope they grow nice, because then I’ll pollinate a clone from each with the male I have.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Sweet!

Man I wish

I have no clue now, my girlfriend had the seeds she was saving for awhile, from decent buds.

looking forward to seeing what they produce.

hope they grow nice, because then I’ll pollinate a clone from each with the male I have.
Hell yeah. Who knows, you could have the next OG Kush or Sour Diesel in there. Maybe some crazy black licorice tasting stuff.

Observationist

Observationist

Hell yeah. Who knows, you could have the next OG Kush or Sour Diesel in there. Maybe some crazy black licorice tasting stuff.
So far I’m smelling notes of

skunky
citrus/lemon
And a sweet aroma.

waiting till the next feeding to hit em with some goodies

I want to get some 1-triacontanol and see how that works

but yeah it is exciting because I have no idea what ima get lol

like a box of chocolates

Dothraki

Dothraki

Show some love for Lemongrass... this 70% indica looks like a straight up sativa!

I know most would consider it a burden due to the size and shape (especially since I didn’t train it) but I freaking LOOOVE the craziness of this plant. It looks like I’m in Miami Beach when I open the tent. I swear this thing is growing tiny coconuts and not not buds lol. Each vantage point of this plant gives an entirely different “setting” I’ll mark a couple to show what I mean.

Terps are just starting to develop. Smells like a fresh lemon peel with a little bit of that silvery smell you get from Durban Poison and Super Silver Haze with a touch of something resembling gas....but not quite diesel.

Here‘s a few pics....

A053E741 4C85 4C5D 913C 696B76573382
6F772919 9C7C 47D8 BC5B DE9A111517C4
5DA0C44A 99CA 4CAA B87B 0089941B4489

North Vietnam
Oct 14, 1969
0600 hours. Hunting Charlie
A0850E06 0F66 478E 8F82 47286FE0470D

Miami Beach
July 1994
8pm
Picking up babes in a red convertible. Roller skates and neon shorts lol. That or Scarface
0C329AD9 E7B5 4795 887B 766CF6403DC1

6C40A561 44D1 48C4 8A3B CB06F1CF8D4E

B2C85BB6 AF11 472B B496 FD1D9A981347

9DDC5FA7 EE29 4C52 93D8 AF561ECEC842

A3A76D23 9C7C 4704 98D6 95CE8A9A95D0

It’s going to be real hard to cut this down come harvest. I love the way it looks.
75B3D553 6F1F 45F2 B705 ED503F3A4F42

What a wild looking beast!

Dothraki

Dothraki

So those pics are 1 day shy of 3 weeks from flip. That makes it 55 days total from seed. It’s supposedly a 50 day flower time, about another month. Let’s see how the flowers progress. Right now they are starting to show trichomes on the tiny sugar leaves. Not as much as the Pineapple Upside Down Cake....Lemongrass seems to be a few days behind as far as sugar leaf sugaryness and terps. Although from what I smelled by touching one today, LG is going to be a very lemony, sour terp profile. Its a cross of Humboldt Gelato and Lemon Kush. I’m a huge fan of lemon terpenes so I’m excited about this one...especially if that gassyness sticks around. We’ll see how it develops!

growsince79

growsince79

So those pics are 1 day shy of 3 weeks from flip. That makes it 55 days total from seed. It’s supposedly a 50 day flower time, about another month. Let’s see how the flowers progress. Right now they are starting to show trichomes on the tiny sugar leaves. Not as much as the Pineapple Upside Down Cake....Lemongrass seems to be a few days behind as far as sugar leaf sugaryness and terps. Although from what I smelled by touching one today, LG is going to be a very lemony, sour terp profile. Its a cross of Humboldt Gelato and Lemon Kush. I’m a huge fan of lemon terpenes so I’m excited about this one...especially if that gassyness sticks around. We’ll see how it develops!
They look good. But I bet the take longer than 50 days. That LG just getting started.

Dothraki

Dothraki

They look good. But I bet the take longer than 50 days. That LG just getting started.
Yeah for sure. I wonder if it’s going to stretch more or just start packing on buds. I think they’ll be smaller buds but it looks like there’s quite a few of them. Don’t care much as long as it’s strong smelling. I keep envisioning myself after these are cured sitting on the couch holding an ounce of this stuff with my face buried in the bag huffing it up my nose with a huge smile. That’s the goal. I hope it works out.

Solarscar

Solarscar

Yeah for sure. I wonder if it’s going to stretch more or just start packing on buds. I think they’ll be smaller buds but it looks like there’s quite a few of them. Don’t care much as long as it’s strong smelling. I keep envisioning myself after these are cured sitting on the couch holding an ounce of this stuff with my face buried in the bag huffing it up my nose with a huge smile. That’s the goal. I hope it works out.
Here is my plant at week 3 in the first pic. One week later in the second pic. They grow like a damn weed. Lol. 🥳

BE4B2E1B C566 405C A834 200E54104636
EA754627 3E29 470A 988C 9164FAD83AD8
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Show some love for Lemongrass... this 70% indica looks like a straight up sativa!

I know most would consider it a burden due to the size and shape (especially since I didn’t train it) but I freaking LOOOVE the craziness of this plant. It looks like I’m in Miami Beach when I open the tent. I swear this thing is growing tiny coconuts and not not buds lol. Each vantage point of this plant gives an entirely different “setting” I’ll mark a couple to show what I mean.

Terps are just starting to develop. Smells like a fresh lemon peel with a little bit of that silvery smell you get from Durban Poison and Super Silver Haze with a touch of something resembling gas....but not quite diesel.

Here‘s a few pics....

View attachment 1205582View attachment 1205583View attachment 1205584

North Vietnam
Oct 14, 1969
0600 hours. Hunting Charlie
View attachment 1205591

Miami Beach
July 1994
8pm
Picking up babes in a red convertible. Roller skates and neon shorts lol. That or Scarface
View attachment 1205593
View attachment 1205594
View attachment 1205595
View attachment 1205596
View attachment 1205598

It’s going to be real hard to cut this down come harvest. I love the way it looks.
View attachment 1205600

What a wild looking beast!
Lol love how you set the scene! 🙌😆

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hoping for around 2 ounces so I can share with a couple buddies. I have no idea what to expect in dry weight. Ounce or 2? 3? Looks like it’ll at least be an ounce. If it’s really good stuff a half ounce would be solid too.

View attachment 1205880

View attachment 1205881
What size pot she in? How tall? Forsure over an once but it’s hard to eyeball pictures. I usually get atleast 2 depending on the size. Each run you will get better and better. If she’s really that much bigger than you will probably be pushing atleast 2 as well.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Doesn't look like a heavy yielder so far. Still hard to say what its gonna do.
Supposedly .5 to 1oz per square foot indoors. But I don’t know how they measure that. Is that while they’re trained and not just left to run wild and sprawl out like the Kraken? Or is it measured based on the size pot they are in? Like a 1 sq ft pot of medium would produce .5 to 1oz?
What size pot she in? How tall? Forsure over an once but it’s hard to eyeball pictures. I usually get atleast 2 depending on the size. Each run you will get better and better. If she’s really that much bigger than you will probably be pushing atleast 2 as well.
3 gallon coco. I thought that would be small enough. They are a little over (from the actual ground, not medium) 4 ft tall and about 5ft wide. I’ll have to measure from the coco tomorrow.

Observationist

Observationist

Supposedly .5 to 1oz per square foot indoors. But I don’t know how they measure that. Is that while they’re trained and not just left to run wild and sprawl out like the Kraken? Or is it measured based on the size pot they are in? Like a 1 sq ft pot of medium would produce .5 to 1oz?

3 gallon coco. I thought that would be small enough. They are a little over (from the actual ground, not medium) 4 ft tall and about 5ft wide. I’ll have to measure from the coco tomorrow.
Have you seen this dothraki
This was about 3 oz in a half gallon of coco

FEEF8E2C C138 48FF A14F 4C588C8ABC1D

Latest posts

Top Bottom