First Grow. White Widow, Qbs, Dwc, 4x4

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrenchOG

FrenchOG

Hands down jacks hydro seeing how much I spent on Canna for one run makes me wanna cry. I saw a YouTube video from greengenes cannabis he breaks down how to use and how jacks hydro 321 works. Look it up if you haven’t seen it!

DGP

DGP

Hands down jacks hydro seeing how much I spent on Canna for one run makes me wanna cry. I saw a YouTube video from greengenes cannabis he breaks down how to use and how jacks hydro 321 works. Look it up if you haven’t seen it!

I like it so far, just switched a few weeks back. I have heard good things about Mega Crop (I think that is the name anyway). From what I have heard it is very reasonably priced as well.

Dee

Enforcer

Enforcer

Dude, GreenGenes channel got deleted due to a “legal complaint”. All of his content is gone. Some of the “Weedtubers” have been able to fight it and come back (Lex). But it’s been deleted for at least a couple weeks. So at this point who knows.

DGP

DGP

Dude, GreenGenes channel got deleted due to a “legal complaint”. All of his content is gone. Some of the “Weedtubers” have been able to fight it and come back (Lex). But it’s been deleted for at least a couple weeks. So at this point who knows.
There is another couple guys that have 3-2-1 mixing videos that are good. I will have to do a little checking and see where it was on Youtube.

Dee

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Is it 3g Jack's, 2g calcium nitrate, 1g magnesium sulfate to a gallon of water?

DGP

DGP

yes, and
Is it 3g Jack's, 2g calcium nitrate, 1g magnesium sulfate to a gallon of water?

Yes, that is the recommended dose. I adjust it slightly because with my plants I don't want to exceed 750ppm. I can't remember the ppm that it comes out to if you do exactly 3-2-1 but I just measure out a ratio of 3 parts to 2 parts to 1 part and make a concentrate ( i mix them in separate containers with a little water) then I dose the top off reservoir and watch it stabilize and when it does and the ph is set i open a valve and flood the control bucket and grow buckets. Then close the valve and refill the top off res and set it to the proper ppm as well and then it is ready to dispense solution when the float valve drops in the control bucket.

Dee

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Right on. Thanks for the input. I'll order some. I'm hoping this helps with my ph also. I'm going through ph down really quick. It's the only thing I've had to add since I set the tanks up. They're sitting at 375ppm constantly, but the ph keeps walking up. I'm dosing it every 12 hours to keep it below 6 (targeting 5.8).

FrenchOG

FrenchOG

I heard he got deleted but I had no idea the videos were gone. What a bummer! This guy was one of the greatest tech talkers. Idk if you heard but they’re launching weedtube.com and a lot of people are moving there for the safety of their channel. Lex said apparently this whole ban mania has been caused by a very large number of new employees being too strict at YouTube. Idk if weedtube is necessary but what’s been happening lately is total bullshit. I hope it gets resolved.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I heard he got deleted but I had no idea the videos were gone. What a bummer! This guy was one of the greatest tech talkers. Idk if you heard but they’re launching weedtube.com and a lot of people are moving there for the safety of their channel. Lex said apparently this whole ban mania has been caused by a very large number of new employees being too strict at YouTube. Idk if weedtube is necessary but what’s been happening lately is total bullshit. I hope it gets resolved.
Me too bro. They are a great resource for new growers. And I’d hate to lose all that documented experience because some lackeys at YouTube have a burr in their ass for the devils lettuce.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

They aren't doing too well. Pretty sure the issue is too much light and one of them got some wind burn. I'm still trying to save them, but I'm modifying my light for the next run. 2 panels for seedlings, 4 for veg, 8 for flower.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Plant number 1 is done (it's actually the lower pic I'm my previous post). It's stalled out in that unhealthy looking state, no root system, and some brown spots. Plant number 2 continues to grow, is looking healthier, and is starting to develop a nice root system.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

What trigger point changes the timeline from seedling to veg? From what I've read, it's when the nutes are no longer being provided by the starter leaves.

DGP

DGP

Looks to me like she is alright and making some progress. At this stage my plants spend a lot of energy making roots and top growth might be a little slow for a while.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Looks to me like she is alright and making some progress. At this stage my plants spend a lot of energy making roots and top growth might be a little slow for a while.

They’re coming along, you hit the key signs of progression when you saw the tap root there, keep it going!

Thanks for the input. I'll be happy when I have some experience, and know what I'm looking at. Every irregularity makes me nervous right now. Lol

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

First full leaf came in followed closely by 5th node. Topped her per LBH's tutorial. She's looking pretty healthy. I'm on 18/6. 5.8 pH. 450ppm TDS.

Is it normal for the leaves to turn down when the lights are off and perk back up after they've been on for a few minutes?

Enforcer

Enforcer

First full leaf came in followed closely by 5th node. Topped her per LBH's tutorial. She's looking pretty healthy. I'm on 18/6. 5.8 pH. 450ppm TDS.

Is it normal for the leaves to turn down when the lights are off and perk back up after they've been on for a few minutes?
Yes, that’s normal.

Top Bottom