First Grow. White Widow, Qbs, Dwc, 4x4

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

Looks good! Plant structure looks a lot like mine. If she stays compact like that (leaves very close together, resting on each other), make sure you have really good air circulation to keep her healthy. I have three fans blowing inside my 3x3 tent and my inline going nonstop to prevent the dreaded PM.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Looks good! Plant structure looks a lot like mine. If she stays compact like that (leaves very close together, resting on each other), make sure you have really good air circulation to keep her healthy. I have three fans blowing inside my 3x3 tent and my inline going nonstop to prevent the dreaded PM.

Thanks. I have 2 going with my inline on high. I try to keep her dancing.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Should I fill out the screen a little more before flip? She's 26"x26" now. Drinking 3 gallons a day, and powering through notes.

20180531 145336
20180531 145320
Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Had a family emergency that took me away from my grow for a month. Walked someone through ph and nute didn't over text, but that's the only maintenance it's had this month. Finally back to it. Added some cal mag, and had to remove the screen. Should've been flipped 2 weeks ago.

20180629 144240
Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I changed out the power supply that was causing 4 of the panels to flash, and the light runs fine with all 8 panels on now. I'm in the middle of a heat wave, and my tent temps have been between 85 and 105 for 10 days. She doesn't seem to mind at all.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

It still looks okay, but ph is dropping from 5.8 to 4.3 (multiple meters, both calibrated a few days ago) in less than 24 hours. Any idea what's causing that?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It still looks okay, but ph is dropping from 5.8 to 4.3 (multiple meters, both calibrated a few days ago) in less than 24 hours. Any idea what's causing that?
Any change in nutes? I’ve found the switch usually drives the ph lower. Also check for bacterial growth in res. If it’s slimy, do a quick clean, I keep a spare res for change outs this way I have one ph’d and right ppm’d , just a simple switch and clean the res and have it ready for next time. I’ve found that during flower I have to do this least 2x. More if the weather is extremely hot and the flora in the res takes off. Clear res only works to a certain point till you can’t seem to find the balance . Start with fresh res and the issue is stabilized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom