First grow with 4 different auto flowers

• Thread starter MarkDm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Thank you, i actually dropped the intensity to 55% while the plant was stressing.
I have a question for you.
since the plant footpring falls under the lights radius. Is there a benefit in moving it farther away with more lumens? Or is are you just saying in a round about way to not kill the plants with lights?

Its sorta amazing since all my youth i heard people growing with 1k hps and now the leds are tuned to 265 wats.

Im interested in the next step with pk 13/14. Cant find a suggestion on how much to apply on autoflowers.

Also i am wondering how many weeks i have to when i need to a

A lot of the old school flushing and ideas are outdated now. I had to learn a lot of this myself. I would stay on here and ask questions as much as you can. Also LEDs are way more efficient than hps. I recommend looking up Mr grow it's grow talk podcast on Youtube and looking through the playlist. Things have changed even from 2 years ago even the industry and tech is moving very fast so stay up to date if you can. There is a ton of info out there and when you start to figure it out it's so much fun man.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I'll keep this easy and basic

Get about 20+... 1 gallon water jugs...I fill up after using half.... chlorides are used and I let sit out between 3-15 days.... I will not use unless min 3 days old! Add nutes when I will water plants....for Autos keep light at 18 hours not 20.... I personally hate autos but great for beginners.... autos do not need more than 18 hours light!

I have flowered autos under 24 hour light... not the best.... seed banks sent me mixed autos and photos... I veg under 24hour light

A

alpha.ganjaguy

Get about 20+... 1 gallon water jugs...I fill up after using half.... chlorides are used and I let sit out between 3-15 days.... I will not use unless min 3 days old! Add nutes when I will water plants....for Autos keep light at 18 hours not 20.... I personally hate autos but great for beginners.... autos do not need more than 18 hours light!

I have flowered autos under 24 hour light... not the best.... seed banks sent me mixed autos and photos... I veg under 24hour light
nothing wrong leaving it out but that will only let the chlorine evaporate off, the chloramine will remain, neither will hurt your plants

MarkDm

MarkDm

Thanks, i get mine from a spring. Tested at about 6.5PH. We add calsium to ground water so could the plants have a nutrient deficiency because of untreated water?
I read that 20 hours are recommended on more than one of the plants.
Will check soon which ones and add.

MarkDm

MarkDm

I almost see it like a cob or phosphorus screen pulling it up if it's in a tent, IMO the LED "lasers" disperse but wont lose much actual light because the walls, kinda like a magnifying glass.

And for the 1000w hps they need to be far away at first until there is enough plant mass to absorb it and create humidity then the plants can get pretty close.

IMO at some point stretching should be your goal before flowering.

I'm not sure about your other questions I don't have experience with that.

Hope it's helpful.
I did increase the insentity again and plants are not showing sings of leaf burn but what got fixed the last time by imo adding terravega.

so leaves are yellowing.

Btw i dont understand ”cob or phosphorus screen pulling up.”

these fabric pots got about 2-3 inches of no root mass on the sides. Just dried up ground matter.
I really want to water them and give them more vega and the PK shot.
it seemed to help the last time althougt lights could have been the issue.
94445B17 6FE6 43DF B5ED 6F7FB5CEB5CE
74087B10 6CCB 4647 9C0E 3CF50EAA5660
74087B10 6CCB 4647 9C0E 3CF50EAA5660

MarkDm

MarkDm

Hi bud,
auto elephants are 20 hrs. https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/auto-Elephant
Then i went by this.

MarkDm

MarkDm

on a scale of 1-5 how do these look?
1- atleast theres leaf to smoke
5 them buds are going to be huge

got so drunk last night that forgot to put fertilizer in water. So plain H2O this time.

100C285E 5419 4707 BFB3 6B7366B34992

thanks

Last edited:
MarkDm

MarkDm

Girls got the canna PK 13/14 yesterday.
It occurs to me that the most ravaged ones are making the most flower.

Not sure if it well known but crops are sprayed with round up before harvest to stress the plant and increase Its will to survive another generation. In other words it will Divert its energy to produce Seeds.

Im thinking of ways to put these beauties to a stress cycle.
maybe cut off lower shoots?
0A379AA0 AFD0 4E3F 88FE BD891201128C
73E7033F 37A1 46EF AD6A 501547528A97
F45C0A68 EE10 46D0 8584 2C7BA41DCE0A

A

alpha.ganjaguy

Not sure if it well known but crops are sprayed with round up before harvest to stress the plant and increase Its will to survive another generation. In other words it will Divert its energy to produce Seeds.

Im thinking of ways to put these beauties to a stress cycle.
maybe cut off lower shoots?
roundup? what? they look quite stressed already to me

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So my stoned mind I'm thinking round up weed killer.... please say my stoned mind is not really thinking that?!?🤣🤣🤣

MarkDm

MarkDm

Hehheh, some are lagging behind, some are very stressed. more leafmass on the laggers and more bud on the stressed.
Maybe defolination is key. Will see how the yields go.
Not using round up thou, but it is used in cereal crops right before harvest to boost yields.

First timer here so just probing with the questions to learn more.

Thanks,
Mark

7A225BB9 0DF6 45F3 B285 8212F88EBA8F
65ED56F2 D98C 42CA 8391 DED23486B8EB

MarkDm

MarkDm

Almost there.
First pic front plants tops were harvested.
Second, the auto elephants are left

i fed the same flowering nutes to young auto plants and they went into flower.
Is the situation salvageable?
Thanks, Mark

CD4A6447 15F0 4440 B3BD 4C25B77A4257
36729EAF 1C79 4EAF ACFD ACBE25A39CEE

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Grats, just be very very mindful of leaving dead crispy leaves on. This promotes mold growth which is no bueno

Top Bottom