Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking awesome mate :)

I'd say that Whiteberry is gonna take a bit longer and grow a bit bigger :D

Good karma!

Keep it green!

str8smokn

str8smokn

I was wondering the same thing,but she caught up quick,or the Wappas just done with her stretch. It's been raining here like every other day since I put them out. I haven't been able to feed them anything but one tea. Still looking good to me. Thanks for stopping by @Toaster79 ,I always appreciate any input my friend.
STR8

Toaster79

Toaster79

If you say weather doesn't allow you to water, you can always top dress some EWC and let the tea cook in the pot itself :D Work it in the top inch of your mix so the crust doesn't build on top. It's a royal PITA if the crust builds as it works like a water repellant and your pots will dry out eventually.

str8smokn

str8smokn

If you say weather doesn't allow you to water, you can always top dress some EWC and let the tea cook in the pot itself :D Work it in the top inch of your mix so the crust doesn't build on top. It's a royal PITA if the crust builds as it works like a water repellant and your pots will dry out eventually.

I was going to say it's a good thing FFOF is already loaded up,but yes I could top dress EWC and beanies. I'm sure some mulch would probably help also with the top soil life.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

No... I've been using the bed next to them. I'm a slacker. They will be drunk Friday night tho. I hope they like rum- Bacardi 151 should do it, I hope. Just put my peppers in the other bed.
Thank you creeping by Ned. I like how yours have bounced back ,looking good my friend.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

The Wappa will be coming down today,the high humidity and rain is not helping at this time of flower. It could of gone probably another week,but she's still shiny and stinky.
Will try another Wappa seed and see how she does mabey when it's not soooo muggy. Ha ,like that ever happens down here.
I will get some pics up before the chop and after.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

If you look at the first pic you can see the limbs on the right are bigger than the left,we see what side of plant was facing sun the longest.
STR8

Top Bottom