First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Get nasty first i can understand you not wanting to contaminate your beds with oil and stuff but get some alcohol based flammable liquid and fry those mo fo's.

str8smokn

str8smokn

The Wappa is about to get the second node..F.C is looking good also.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'd let them grow at least five nodes before starting training. At least that's when I start toping my plants and lst them. Let them grow to 5 and top at 3.

+++++ Vibes

p.s.: you could also pour some molten aluminum in that ants nest. Looks even cooler than lead statue ;)

2015 05 04 225539

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey toaster I guess cutting a clone at 5 th node down to second node would suffice when time comes.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'd take clones a bit later with second toping or when removing some weaker lateral branches. And I also wouldn't strip the plant down to second node. But that's just my opinion.

Here's how a casting is made once you found the main entrance in the nest

str8smokn

str8smokn

Image Here's an update for my gals .wappa is upto 7"tall now with 4-5nodes and nice spacing.she has skinny legs but thick thighs..lol..I've had a CFL sitting on side of pot and have been turning pot daily making plant bend opposite way to chase light.now I've moved CFLs above plants,she stands tall..
Image Image Image

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Next is the whiteberry,she's standing at only 5"tall, rocking 3/4 nodes.they both were sprayed last night with a CAPPS and EWC tea brewed for 32hrs,look like they loved it:):DImage Image Image ,she's still getting her legs str8. She's been chasing light also,the stems at soil level are like coffee stir size and next node up they get to drinking straw size .kind of cool.

str8smokn

str8smokn

And my 6 F.C are three nodes tall here's a group shot.i think I will move these to another page, since they are not autos.Image

str8smokn

str8smokn

So the F.C have been moved to grow diaries under Str8s Orient Express
.check out their growth over there.they are looking delish.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Made the move towards their new home outside,right now in a shady spot. Trying to figure out her new neighbors,I've tried to keep some peppers around them since they are used to each other..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Right on time with the Wappa,she's at three weeks old +- day and I see the start of flowers. She's starting to stink whenever you touch- brush her.im likening her so far.whiteberry is coming in behind her.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So Wappa might have a little sun burn,not sure.shes been outside in shade fora couple of days then we had some overcast days,first days in full sun and now she's a little yellow on top of plant. But she was praying hard when I got home.

Top Bottom