First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

My humidity dropped to 41 % damn cheap ass humidifier,needed new filter. Started to see limpness in growth but was also about watering timeView attachment 494210View attachment 494211 View attachment 494212
1426391636597 233200621
This is the unit I'm using , only had for a couple months. So far it works real well. large 2.4 gallon Reservoir so will run 2 days on high between fills.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah I'm going to try and buy a tent after this run. then mabey I can run more lights,(I have 3--400wt fixtures ). Right now I'm holding a corner of the spare bedroom hostage, all out in the open.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Cool I will have to check it out. Mine is a cheap one from Walgreens, not for this at all..

organix4207

organix4207

Yeah I'm going to try and buy a tent after this run. then mabey I can run more lights,(I have 3--400wt fixtures ). Right now I'm holding a corner of the spare bedroom hostage, all out in the open. View attachment 494214
Sounds like we are in similar paths. I'm going tent shopping soon as well. I would like to get three tents.
One for veg , one for flower and one for keeping males and breeding. That's my small dream.
I think if I was to do the humidifier over I would do a diy Pond fogger unit.
http://www.bjultrasonic.com/ultraso...y-steps-to-make-an-ultrasonic-water-atomizer/

str8smokn

str8smokn

She's starting to slow on vertical growth and out more energy into flower now, I think she's stabilizing at just under 3 ft. That will be a good size for my garden outback.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey thanks a lot guys, that means a lot to me. It's always good to hear from others that it looks good also. it's like your child,you think she's gorgeous, when everyone else sees dog ass. So big ups and thanks to you all.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

These are my tents 2 4x4x7.5 1 3x3x2 . Gunna axe one of the big ones and make a room but first I want 12 mths indoor exp up my sleeve . Str 8 ur doing great

str8smokn

str8smokn

No smell until you do the stem rub, then it seems kinda acidic/ metallic?IDK...still trying to get my sniffer to distinguish scents..perfect for low Oder places so far.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Toaster79 that sounds like a good problem.I've still got 2 more of these seeds to try and make any improvements with.
@Ned Kelly thanks a lot man I've gone and checked out your beast of a jack(outdoor), is she a auto?
I'd love to have one of the 4x4x7.5 and the 3x3 ,that is perfect size for all I do.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

@Toaster79 that sounds like a good problem.I've still got 2 more of these seeds to try and make any improvements with.
@Ned Kelly thanks a lot man I've gone and checked out your beast of a jack(outdoor), is she a auto?
I'd love to have one of the 4x4x7.5 and the 3x3 ,that is perfect size for all I do.

lol i wish no jack is a reg but at the same time it flips pretty much dead on 3mths no matter what time of the year . so maybe a very slow auto lol .out of 25 plants only one went male . so id say a bit of inbreeding still i love the strain .

str8smokn

str8smokn

So we've almost caught up to real time grow now.just watered straight water this time around trying to flush alittle , seeing how the tips are a little burnt.

Top Bottom