First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

When do you all start flushing? ( trying to judge by pistol color changes) 1/2 of plants pistols have changed or 3/4.Breeder says 60 days but I don't know,that would mean she'll be finishing at end of month..What do you Auto growers say?I just don't want to start flushing to early....

str8smokn

str8smokn

Cool, that's what I'm trying to figure out .( when am I two weeks out if you can't go off of breeders flower time)people on here say they have 60 day plants go 100 days-- now if they started to feed straight water at two weeks from breeders time 46 days and it goes 100 days then you've feed straight water for 54 days.Thats longer then they got nutrients.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I'm just now starting to see color change on some of the hairs now

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey Ned, I was looking at your pictures of your sweet ass tents, and I was wandering if you had a remote thermastat in your tent for the air conditioner?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yes mate i have a remote temp control with sensor inside the tents once the temp goes under 25 c she kicks in. I never really pay much attention to breeders times when tri's are all cloudy and the brown hairs are abundant i start straight water . ie when i think they have 2 weeks left .I really think those figures r for clones to bud not what i call finished .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

mines ac is an ebay cheepie 10000 btu but keeps both tents at around the 28 c mark

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes sir....how did you tap your sensor into A.C? Does the AC electrical plug - plug into the sensor,or is it hard wired into AC controler?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

bit of a funny story i ordered the digital temp controller but the sent me the cheaper analog one and when i sent them a please explain they refunded my money told me to keep this one . witch after the carfuffle seems to work fine although it has a 4deg tolerance ie 2 deg up or down so i have it set a 27 and kicks in at 25 hope that makes sense it stops at 29 .
IMG 1422

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes sir perfect sense,IDK if 2 degrees is that bad? Seeing that you've already compensated with out any problems. Have you done any runs in your tents yet? If so any pics?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

im running a lemon skunk in one and finishing my ww in the other along with the 24hr experiment on a big bud .just picked a bud off ww to look at,
Bd 002
Close bud 005
Close bud 001
Close bud 004
Bd 005 Medium
247 003
its almost like a pine cone rock hard stinks and covered in resin .weighed 9 g and theres like at least 12 bigger ones so looking like a reasonable yeild . excuse the shots . still sorting macro shots

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I think the yellowing of leaf tips was the beginning of a potassium deficiency..??
What's your thoughts. It went from yellowing tips to dried,brittle tips to now rust spots on some leafs.thats just on main stem(cola)feeding them the GEneral Organics go- box---- per their feed schedule or close to it... Brewed w/distiled water for 8hrs..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ive tried some lemon skunks while in Amsterdam before,NICE.....I get sometimes some lemon diesel around here that's fire,but I LIKE me some SOUR DIESEL.thats what I'm gonna try after these autos & some bag lucky cookie seeds this summer..

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Not sure but could potassium or could be the first sign of the plant drawing notes from it stores in the leaves . I always in the first two weeks of flower give them a big feed . As I find somewhere in around that time they get very thirsty and hungry . I'd just watch it and see were it goes . People tend to freak out to much about dots and stuff on leaves and half the time it's fine or a bit of splashed note on the leaves . Maybe give them a little k and see if it helps

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well it's probably about 2-3weeks from finishing,there's been no splashing or spraying..soo yeah I will hit here with a little potassium and see what she does....thanks once again Ned....will start brewing water a couple hrs before adding feed and CAPPS beanies...she still looks great besides the 8 or so spotted leafs.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So now with a little more searching I think I've come to calcium as the problem from the chart that seamaiden as posted...will hit with ca/mg

Top Bottom