• Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's alittle more
, she's finally breaking the foot mark.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I went on and tied down the next three limbs, so now it the bottom six limbs tied.starting to fill out nice on the first ones I tied down

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah per gallon,she hasn't shown any signs of problems so far.i have also crushed and mixed egg shells into soil.
She's not a big feeder I guess,I'm feeding around every 4-5 days.
Question-- do I need to feed straight water in between feeding or can I continue feeding nutes( organic-- it says veganic) until final flush?i have around three-- four weeks left. She's only drinking around 1/2 gal at a time.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah I'm thinking she's got one more mixed feeding( veg/ bloom) before I start feeding just bloom food to finish off.shes looking good to me, but I'm just getting started.
I picked up a auto flower pack that came with 2 vertigos- 2 whiteberry- & 2 wappa's will be starting a whiteberry here soon and just continue on this grow diary.then the others will go outside this spring--- hopefully in a couple weeks...

organix4207

organix4207

Yeah I'm thinking she's got one more mixed feeding( veg/ bloom) before I start feeding just bloom food to finish off.shes looking good to me, but I'm just getting started.
I picked up a auto flower pack that came with 2 vertigos- 2 whiteberry- & 2 wappa's will be starting a whiteberry here soon and just continue on this grow diary.then the others will go outside this spring--- hopefully in a couple weeks...View attachment 493930
Looking forward to this grow , I've done a few autos lately and they turned out Quite good. I'm interested in seeing how paradise is getting it done in the auto department.
Everything is looking great bro

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks @organix4207 I've been looking at these for a bit and just decided to pick them up while I was in Amsterdam for Christmas/Newyears .soooo we shall all see how Paradise did w/ autos , as long as I don't F em up ..
That kind of was my idea w/ the bottom lights, since I LST them they've gotten fuller at bottom so she needs the extra light I think. It's a 400wt hps 16"/18" above.

organix4207

organix4207

Thanks @organix4207 I've been looking at these for a bit and just decided to pick them up while I was in Amsterdam for Christmas/Newyears .soooo we shall all see how Paradise did w/ autos , as long as I don't F em up ..
That kind of was my idea w/ the bottom lights, since I LST them they've gotten fuller at bottom so she needs the extra light I think. It's a 400wt hps 16"/18" above.View attachment 494209
What I have done in my set up is a 1000 watt hps. all side and bottomthem lighting is cfls and t5's. I stick with 6500k spectrum on them all through bud. I like a nice wide light spectrum.

Top Bottom