First Grow

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

here are my pics of Chemdog #4 (cc) @ 2 days, blue widow (dinafem) @ 3 days, and critical (dinafem) @ 3 days. i am very new at this and am not sure if they are suppose to look like this, if not please feel free to comment on my lack of experience. all advise is constructive as far as i am concerned. thanks to all in advance.

First grow
First grow 2
First grow 3
First grow 4
First grow 5
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

they look good bro
maybe get them all at the same level closer to your your light
so those smaller ones will catch up to the rest

just my 2 cents

catdaddy

catdaddy

Haha! That was cute bro.

They look great man! Keep it up!

seriously i have never germinated anything so everything is new to me.

they look good bro
maybe get them all at the same level closer to your your light
so those smaller ones will catch up to the rest

just my 2 cents

yeah the two smaller ones sprouted a day after the other two and i will definitely take your advise.

thanks DrCALIGREENTHUM and Producer your words are giving me hope and assurance that i am on the right path.

catdaddy

catdaddy

is this your first time?

yeah. truth be told a lot of the farmers on this site have more years, if not damn near, farming than i got on this earth. so if i post silly questions or seem annoying at times please forgive me. thanks once again for your help.

catdaddy

catdaddy

don't get me wrong i am of age but like i said some of the farmers here not all.

j wizzle

j wizzle

youll love the chem and the critical...that blue widow sucks though, ive grown out like 20 of them and hated them all....i straight threw away a completely done, 70 days of flowering, entire plant cuz it was just terrible. im sure 100% of the people on here would have hashed it out, but i just could care less. it wasnt even worth my time to mess with it.

good luck buddy

catdaddy

catdaddy

youll love the chem and the critical...that blue widow sucks though, ive grown out like 20 of them and hated them all....i straight threw away a completely done, 70 days of flowering, entire plant cuz it was just terrible. im sure 100% of the people on here would have hashed it out, but i just could care less. it wasnt even worth my time to mess with it.

good luck buddy

thanks.

P

Producer

Well you're in the right place my friend.
Lots to learn around here.
Stick around man ;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

nah goo this is what i was referring to. like i told you i've been misting, not watering, and some of the leaves are starting to droop. let me know what you think. the little sprouts are the ones i planted a couple of days ago.

IMG 0046
IMG 0047
IMG 0048
IMG 0049
IMG 0054
IMG 0055
IMG 0053
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They still looks great.. Nothing looks wrong 1 bit.. But u should b watering them now.. Keep up the good work

catdaddy

catdaddy

just a little update for those that checked in and assisted me, thanks to you all. the bigger ones are 7-8 days old and the little ones are about 4 days old.

IMG 0059
IMG 0063
IMG 0061
IMG 0062
IMG 0060
IMG 0064
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work.. Looks like ur off 2 a great start.. Keep it up & u will have some killer buds real soon

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hey looking good bro - but you need to drop the misting and start to water - maybe feed some 1/4 strength nutes

I do the msting until they pop - after that once the cups start to get dry i water being careful to hit the sides of the cup so you dont disturb the seedlings

your on your way now mang - good luck!

catdaddy

catdaddy

thanks couldn't have done it without the help. i started watering them and i can't lie when i watered them i hit more than the sides. rookie mistake on my part (i kind of freaked out) and i know better now.

catdaddy

catdaddy

just a little update. feel free to let me know what you think. thanks in advance.

IMG 0086
IMG 0087
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
nah goo this is what i was referring to. like i told you i've been misting, not watering, and some of the leaves are starting to droop. let me know what you think. the little sprouts are the ones i planted a couple of days ago.
Don't do that. You want them to grow roots, right? Water them and water them well. Drying out is the number one way my seedlings will fail, so I keep mine in trays and keep the trays filled with at least 1/4" of water.

This absolutely flies in the face of conventional pot-growing wisdom, but ya know what? If they germ, they grow (my seed starts). However, I have yet to lose a seedling to overwatering. Watering from the bottom seriously encourages the roots to grow down into the media, as well as prevents from washing the seedling around before the root ball is well formed.

Once they begin to outgrow the beer cups, especially once they begin to alternate nodes, they can be killed by overwatering and so upon transplant I being watering from the top.

If you want to forever remain tied to misting them, then by all means continue doing so. Otherwise, stop doing that.

These pix are to show you different methods for bottom-watering that all work well. My seeds are usually put outside as soon as I can. The pix with the weird tray, that thing is one of those trays for muddy shoes and boots. I literally use whatever I can find.

Ok... for some reason I cannot upload pictures now. The connection is either reset, or I miss a security token. Use a tray of some sort, seedling trays are good, whatever you can find that will hold the water.

Top Bottom