First Grow

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philly kush

philly kush

Catdaddy nice harvest u got there!Isnt it nice 2 c what u get from patience n hard work. So what r u running next?

catdaddy

catdaddy

philly kush thanks for stopping by and for the good vibes as well.

right now in veg i got 3 ghost rider og's(1 male, 2 female), 2 chemwreck kush (1 male, 1 undetermined) 1 casey jones x white fire (fem), 1 pineapple express (fem), 5 sour apples, 6 headbands, 4 cheesedogs 4 double white cheese, 2 la haze (1female, 1 undetermined) and 4 strawberry fire aliens .

as for flowering i got 3 bag seeds and 1 alphadawgs besides the Chemdog #4 og.
i'll post them up in a min.

catdaddy

catdaddy

And the show goes on. here is some of what i've got going at the moment and is about to hit the bloom room in the next few days or so. they say you are only as strong/as good as your weakest link, so let me know what think. all advise is good advise, so don't hold back, it can only make me a better grower. thanks in advance

IMG 0186
IMG 0187
IMG 0188
IMG 0189
IMG 0191
IMG 0193
IMG 0172
IMG 0173
IMG 0180
IMG 0181

Reactions: sox
P

Piel

Don´t let them get root bound, I´d replant them now. What size pots will you be using. I´m on my second indoor grow and I started them in 6 liter pots and as they are autoflowering I´ll keep them that size. For "regular" plants I´d use 10l liters as a minimum.

catdaddy

catdaddy

i just recently transplanted most of them into 2-3gals 2 weeks ago but the 3 big ones have been in 5 gals for about a month and a half now.

K

kolah

I got some Blue Widow and Critical seeds as freebies from Atittude Seed when I placed an order. I'll be watching your progress, good luck!

on a side note" I am not sure why some of the pictures posted by people show up nice and big and others and compressed inot those little boxes that you have to click on to see. All of the pics I try to post are compressed.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Those look like some healthy bushes. The sour apple looks like a little apple tree.

catdaddy

catdaddy

@kolah
hit me with the link when you start them, i would love to see what you do with them.

@octoberDee
yeah everyone that sees the sour apple always take notice of it. when i release them from their restraints we will see how bushy they are.

i got some more pics of different strains that's going into bloom as well and will post them sometime tonight.

catdaddy

catdaddy

i've been trying since yesterday to post pics but keep getting error message. i even re-sized them down to 640x480 and it's still not allowing me to upload any pics.

nebulius

nebulius

Congrats on your first harvest. Just completing it with a smokable end product is a win in my book and yours looked really good.
Took me 2 harvests until I was able to have a smokable end product, lol.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey thanks for stopping by and for the kind words. honestly only one of them was good and that was the chemvalley kush. the other pics are from my second grow which didn't go tell well. someone kept going in the tent during night hours and caused the pineapple express to form a male flower and pollinate the whole tent.
i am currently on my third one and once i get everything back into shape i will post what's being flowered up.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I got some Blue Widow and Critical seeds as freebies from Atittude Seed when I placed an order. I'll be watching your progress, good luck!

on a side note" I am not sure why some of the pictures posted by people show up nice and big and others and compressed inot those little boxes that you have to click on to see. All of the pics I try to post are compressed.

Great job catdaddy

@kolah-When you upload a file it should give you the option to post it as a thumbnail or a big picture like catdaddy's, thats what it does for me.

sdgrower

sdgrower

hey thanks for stopping by and for the kind words. honestly only one of them was good and that was the chemvalley kush. the other pics are from my second grow which didn't go tell well. someone kept going in the tent during night hours and caused the pineapple express to form a male flower and pollinate the whole tent.
i am currently on my third one and once i get everything back into shape i will post what's being flowered up.
All those pics from march looked great catdaddy! Bring on the new pics

DC105

DC105

Awesome job on 1st and now 2nd grow catdadddy. Didn't take you long for you to give those gals the property love. Great work!!!!

catdaddy

catdaddy

here's some shots from the second grow. being that i had so many issues i didn't bother to keep track or finish documenting it. i found 3-4 phenos out of 12 phenos that was flowered that really stood out in terms of potency.

the first two are karma's ghost rider og pheno #3. the strongest by far, potency is very high and takes everybody by surprise. everyone always talking sour diesel around my way but after they smoked this sour diesel wasn't even a second thought. kind of spoiled it for almost everything else.

i am far from an expert grower so please forgive me if they don't look up to par, one of the reasons why i didn't want to post pics from this grow.

IMG 0894
IMG 0895

Top Bottom