First Grow

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

rascal fire alien strawberry pheno #3. really wasn't impressed with this pheno, i can't quite explain the smell but it isn't good. the smoke was okay but it has only been in jars 2 weeks.

IMG 0880
IMG 0881
IMG 0882

pheno #3

IMG 0991

have yet to assess it, still in jars, but when i do let everyone know the verdict. the smell of straight lemons alone leads me to think that it will be on par with the ghost rider, im hoping at least.

Reactions: sox
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Those buds look great bro, don't ever be embarressed to show fat nugs like that.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Lex thanks.

i am running everything over to give all a fair shake. as i stated they wasn't grown in the best conditions and i don't want to speak against anyone's creation while my environment wasn't up to par to grow them out properly.
tbh even though they weren't grown under optimum conditions i still can't ignore the fact that them 3-4 flourished and really stood out in the condition they were flowered out in.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Lex thanks.

i am running everything over to give all a fair shake. as i stated they wasn't grown in the best conditions and i don't want to speak against anyone's creation while my environment wasn't up to par to grow them out properly.
tbh even though they weren't grown under optimum conditions i still can't ignore the fact that them 3-4 flourished and really stood out in the condition they were flowered out in.

I feel ya bro, keep beasting out those lovely ladies like that and you be a pro in no time :cool:

Top Bottom