First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zelenigrm

Zelenigrm

I ve not done hydro yet, but in coco and soil I ve tried and got more frostines and beter smell and taste. So from then I alweys do that honey thing. I m targeting alien 55l rdwc for my next grow. No. 1 on my wishlist.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The question will be does 24 hrs afford the tea to have an effect. Will that cause my rdwc system to be in conflict when I put them back due to my hydrogaurd.

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 3396
Roger that. And on that note, sour d and blueberry came in the mail today:D

Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan
so to answer the q of tea in hydro

if you are growing sterile or semi sterile

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE TEA!!!
what you will be doing is introducing bacteria and microbes which for one will not live in such a enviroment
and 2 it will cause a massive tilt in the biosphere in which your roots are growing

so in coco or peat based mix it is fine as the medium creates a valuable enviroment for microbes to grow based on the type of feed you are using

but something like Hydroguard....is a water born microbes in which helps the process of breaking down minerals into usable food as well as keeping bad bacteria at bay

even if you pull a plant out
when you introduce that plant back in it will currupt your system

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Roger that. And on that note, sour d and blueberry came in the mail today:D
Hell ya! You find the best pheno of each and mother those 2 out. Then a year from now after we get to know one another, maybe we can do a clone swap out :)
I have a drop address... Leads to Hillary Clinton's email lmao....
But i dont want to burn it up tho lol...
So knock that out the water!
So in coco?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
so to answer the q of tea in hydro

if you are growing sterile or semi sterile

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE TEA!!!
what you will be doing is introducing bacteria and microbes which for one will not live in such a enviroment
and 2 it will cause a massive tilt in the biosphere in which your roots are growing

so in coco or peat based mix it is fine as the medium creates a valuable enviroment for microbes to grow based on the type of feed you are using

but something like Hydroguard....is a water born microbes in which helps the process of breaking down minerals into usable food as well as keeping bad bacteria at bay

even if you pull a plant out
when you introduce that plant back in it will currupt your system
See i fucking knew it! Thats what i was thinking! Thanks Wish! What can i do to what ever lol in hydro to get like i guess better something... hell wish i dont even know what i want lol..
I guess im just wondering what my plants would like,
I tried singing to them but they went from 3 inches a day to 1 inch a day, so i shut that down :) So now they are listening to led Zepplin and they seemed to look happier... go figure :)
I mean foliar, or anything lol? I mean they do look pretty good. I snatched off a few fan leaves to open up air flow thru the plants and did some lollipopping....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Zelenigrm See thats what i thought. Some thing will have adverse effects on one another. I mean there is a reason rv's have 2 water tanks lol... Your forgiving... :)

Irietime

Irietime

Hell ya! You find the best pheno of each and mother those 2 out. Then a year from now after we get to know one another, maybe we can do a clone swap out :)
I have a drop address... Leads to Hillary Clinton's email lmao....
But i dont want to burn it up tho lol...
So knock that out the water!
So in coco?
Wasn't planning on coco. Need todo more research. Can you yield more with coco?? The bag soil mix I use has coco in it and a lot of other goodies. Right now I'm hooked on building up my genetics. Can't stop ordering seeds it's endless. I need to calm down and get some grows under my belt:)

Wisher619

Wisher619

so there are a # of things that can help your plants along
Foliar feeding would be one of them
organic compost/worm tea works well with a little sea weed extract
also you can purchase Bio-Cozyme which is a brewed enzyme made of organic extracts along with kelp ....foliar with that and it will really make your ladies happy

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Awesomesauce.... Thats what i was asking!
Bio-Cozyme which is a brewed enzyme made of organic extracts along with kelp ....foliar with that and it will really make your ladies happy
Do you think the autos would like that or should i just keep that to regs?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Awesomesauce.... Thats what i was asking!
Bio-Cozyme which is a brewed enzyme made of organic extracts along with kelp ....foliar with that and it will really make your ladies happy
Do you think the autos would like that or should i just keep that to regs?
I would stay to your deal but you should experiment say on one of them

you want to stop spraying about the 3rd week of flower when the pistils become pronounced

but through veg it is awesome stuff

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Wasn't planning on coco. Need todo more research. Can you yield more with coco?? The bag soil mix I use has coco in it and a lot of other goodies. Right now I'm hooked on building up my genetics. Can't stop ordering seeds it's endless. I need to calm down and get some grows under my belt:)
imo,,,,, imo,,,,, my opinion.... I think you can with less time for veg... But im sure there is a argument there that i have no business being in with my very very limited knowledge!
But coco is the bomb! Add a flood table and coco in 6" pots and its almost impossible to fuck them up! The damn coco buffers itself so really you just got to hit 5.5 to 6.5... ph... I let it swing from one to the other. I havent added water, nutes, or ph in 3 days.. Water level is down couple gallons, ph is 6.3 and ec is 2.09..
4 days ago it was 6.1 and 2.01... I call that pretty dialed in,,, EXCEPT i didnt dial shit in... The table and the coco did.... imo.........

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would stay to your deal but you should experiment say on one of them

you want to stop spraying about the 3rd week of flower when the pistils become pronounced

but through veg it is awesome stuff
I will bring it on next grow. I will add it when i add jacks hydro.... with the Sour D And GSC... Which im dying to get started. Im thinking these our 70 day autos so i got about 40 days till flower chamber is open.. Im trying to plan my timeline. I got 40 days to take clones, root them, put them in the spa, top, and keep my best 2 of each mom for the next grow. As for flowering out my mothers , it will be 40 days before i can flip them since the autos are on 18/6 in flower chamber. I wish i had Mother little helper led light for my clone tent to use after my single t5 roots them. It would work really well. Your clone in a cup has me thinking......... If i put my clones in my root spa without using rapid rooters, just straight in the foam collars and make sure the bottom inch and half is in water, with my air stone, what do you think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom