First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Here's strawberry kush #1. She hung on the line for six days. Trimmed her up and into the mason jar . It's smells really strong of kush and sweet strawberry. Got a little over an ounce on this one at 34g. :) There is a lot of little buds and the tops are between a 1-1.5grams. Not massive colas, but the bud is stanky . Excited to cure it up:smoking:
IMG 4203
IMG 4204
IMG 4205
IMG 4206
IMG 4211
IMG 4212

incogneato

incogneato

Here's strawberry kush #1. She hung on the line for six days. Trimmed her up and into the mason jar . It's smells really strong of kush and sweet strawberry. Got a little over an ounce on this one at 34g. :) There is a lot of little buds and the tops are between a 1-1.5grams. Not massive colas, but the bud is stanky . Excited to cure it up:smoking:View attachment 677909 View attachment 677907 View attachment 677906 View attachment 677905 View attachment 677904 View attachment 677903
Stanky danky! Looks like some legit smoke bro! Nice frosty kush nugs! Did I miss the smoke report?

Irietime

Irietime

Stanky danky! Looks like some legit smoke bro! Nice frosty kush nugs! Did I miss the smoke report?
I am gonna wait on the official smoke report until it's all cured up, but I did pack a bowl. The smoke was very kush on the exhale, still a bit of chlorophyll taste should come out in the cure. Not much strawberry flavor yet, but when I left then walked back into room it smelled of ripe strawberries. Hoping some straw flavor creeps in on the cure:) all in all delicious. High is nice to, good body high and my head stayed pretty clear, which was nice because the night before I smoked some unknown bud and felt like my eyes were swollen shut :drunk2:

Foxlink

Foxlink

I am gonna wait on the official smoke report until it's all cured up, but I did pack a bowl. The smoke was very kush on the exhale, still a bit of chlorophyll taste should come out in the cure. Not much strawberry flavor yet, but when I left then walked back into room it smelled of ripe strawberries. Hoping some straw flavor creeps in on the cure:) all in all delicious. High is nice to, good body high and my head stayed pretty clear, which was nice because the night before I smoked some unknown bud and felt like my eyes were swollen shut :drunk2:

Sounds awesome, can't wait until the report is up :)
-Fox

Irietime

Irietime

Here's the gsc, looks nothing like the outdoor version I grew last year, which leads me to think it's not gsc. Smells like good weed, but nothing stand out. I smoked some last night, it had a real mild smooth flavor, it was kind on the throat, but really not much to right home about. Got 37g on her.
IMG 4349
IMG 4350
IMG 4352
IMG 4353
IMG 4354
IMG 4355

Top Bottom