First Medical Grow

• Thread starter Padrepuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

My bad my buds code Padrepuff, is not available to THC Farmer forum members.
I thought it was go and it is definitely a no.😥😢😢😢😭💔
Now I stand here broken hearted tried to #### but, only
If you know you know if you don't you don't 😉

BloodShot

BloodShot

Week#3 The Experiment

These girls are needing support now because growing thick and wide. First bottom leaves have yellow spots however, all new growth lush and green. Advice ?
Only advise I can offer is for you to put your fabric pots up on top of a couple of sticks to keep the bottoms off of the pans so they aren't sitting in their runoff.
Looking good.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Only advise I can offer is for you to put your fabric pots up on top of a couple of sticks to keep the bottoms off of the pans so they aren't sitting in their runoff.
Looking good.
That's great advice I really hadn't realized that they'd be sitting in the water.👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Week#3 The Experiment

These girls are needing support now because growing thick and wide. First bottom leaves have yellow spots however, all new growth lush and green. Advice ?

Are you still watering only around the plant instead of saturating the whole pot?

They look stressed and it could be roots growing into dry soil.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm watering the whole thing. You think I should give you them some of the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow?

Are they in ocean forest? If so than no they will have plenty of nutrients left the soil.

I am not sure what is stressing them. Do you have a circulation fan pointed over them between the lamp and canopy kind of fluttering the leaves gently?

Are temps and humidity in check. I have no soft pot experience but they seem to dry unevenly. May need water sooner to avoid dry patches? Someone with experience maight chime in about it.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Are they in ocean forest? If so than no they will have plenty of nutrients left the soil.

I am not sure what is stressing them. Do you have a circulation fan pointed over them between the lamp and canopy kind of fluttering the leaves gently?

Are temps and humidity in check. I have no soft pot experience but they seem to dry unevenly. May need water sooner to avoid dry patches? Someone with experience maight chime in about it.
I do have them in OF. I'm not sure if you can see it but the fan is on the floor gently blowing all the leaves. I am only watering once every 6 days because the bottom two inches of the soil level start to feel dry then. You think I should water every 3 days? I just didn't want root rot I also don't want dead or sick plants. Two are photo period.
Also can I ask when you think it is good to switch from veg to bloom after how many weeks?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I do have them in OF. I'm not sure if you can see it but the fan is on the floor gently blowing all the leaves. I am only watering once every 6 days because the bottom two inches of the soil level start to feel dry then. You think I should water every 3 days? I just didn't want root rot I also don't want dead or sick plants. Two are photo period.
Also can I ask when you think it is good to switch from veg to bloom after how many weeks?

No one can tell you exactly when to feed. Every grow is different. Lots of variables. But 4-6 weeks in a big pot like that is average from seed.

I think you may have too much wind on the plants directly. You can point the fan at the wall for indirect breeze or stand it or hang (I use 6” clip fans made for tents) so the fans blow above the plants.

As far as watering. Try a plant a day earlier and see what happens. One time of watering early is not a problem. Overwatering refers to the frequency of watering being too often.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

No one can tell you exactly when to feed. Every grow is different. Lots of variables. But 4-6 weeks in a big pot like that is average from seed.

I think you may have too much wind on the plants directly. You can point the fan at the wall for indirect breeze or stand it or hang (I use 6” clip fans made for tents) so the fans blow above the plants.

As far as watering. Try a plant a day earlier and see what happens. One time of watering early is not a problem. Overwatering refers to the frequency of watering being too often.
Thank you my bud. I'll move the fan a little higher because, it is a 6 inch fan that comes with both options either stand alone or clip. I'm using the same clip style fan to make sure the light stays cool.

Madbud

Madbud

Probably just windburn
Edit: the girls look overwatered, all droopy instead of the prayer position. I’d let them dry til the bag felt really light or they continue to wilt. Its hard to tell without feeling the weight.
Pax vobiscum Padre

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can honestly say I'm trying to do everything like you said. If it wasn't for the smell they wouldn't need a tent.
Thank you my bud for your advice and support. Happy New Year's.

Happy New year to you too bud.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

3rd of January Week 5 MarsHydro Experiment

I tried two separate approaches by watering now every 3 days. The plant with the broken stems actually grew stronger and is getting big. I tried one plant every 4 days and it looks dead. The light had to be raised as the MarsHydro TSW2000 as well as some minor trimming to make sure as they grow sites let the light shine.
20200104 233823
20200104 234325
20200104 234148

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

You guy's think I should move the autos into 3gal pot like the Chemdog Hybrid in the middle?

Top Bottom