First Medical Grow

• Thread starter Padrepuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

3rd of January Week 5 MarsHydro Experiment

I tried two separate approaches by watering now every 3 days. The plant with the broken stems actually grew stronger and is getting big. I tried one plant every 4 days and it looks dead. The light had to be raised as the MarsHydro TSW2000 as well as some minor trimming to make sure as they grow sites let the light shine.View attachment 927264View attachment 927265View attachment 927266

Just a tip but notice the weight of the pots not so much how many days. We have a tendency to try to water on schedule when we should only water potting soil when its dry and light.

Some growers have great success only adding the amount of water their plants need each day but that requires some trial and error and experience. And of fertilizing its good to have some runoff each time or excess may build up faster.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

WEEK 6 TSW2000 Expieriment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

2 Chemdog Hybrid seed
2 Northern Lights BB Ruderalis
1 Blue Mystic Ruderalis
All 5 seeds germinate equally well whether in coffee filter or coco
All seeds in Fox Farms OF 25% perlite
Distilled water

Turns out that although I thought I had only 1 Chemdog Hybrid I may have popped 2 and only 1 Blue Mystic.

I bent the branches on the Chemdog top right for optimal growth. Also trimmed more leaves on the other girls for optimal flowers. Lastly the one in the middle is a beautiful Chemdog yet to show it's sex but very lush. Water schedule is now every 3days.
20200110 220630
20200110 215836
20200110 220405
20200110 220250

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thank you my bud it's been touch and go sometimes two steps back. However, it is therapeutic in itself and the harvest will with God's help be bountiful and beneficial.😉
Yes and it's a learning experience. Each grow seems to get a little bit better. Sometimes a lot better, sometimes not so much, but you still learn. That's a lot of what keeps me growing is the quest to improve. Keep it up. Sorry I called you bro last night I didn't know you were a real priest. Hope you weren't offended.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Yes and it's a learning experience. Each grow seems to get a little bit better. Sometimes a lot better, sometimes not so much, but you still learn. That's a lot of what keeps me growing is the quest to improve. Keep it up. Sorry I called you bro last night I didn't know you were a real priest. Hope you weren't offended.
Exactly, I did a lot or organic outdoor gardening tomatoe, peppers, lettuce etc.. This is a whole new game, but I love p.playing it.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Exactly, I did a lot or organic outdoor gardening tomatoe, peppers, lettuce etc.. This is a whole new game, but I love p.playing it.
I've also grown a lot of outdoor gardens. The bugs like to give me a hard time lol. Indoor I'm super careful and bug free mostly, I get some springtails sometimes but they don't eat much.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

By the way way. I don't mind what you call me. Some call me brother, bud, friend. I didn't do it for a title my brother just to serve.

God's Blessings and good toking to you my bud.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

WEEK 7 TSW2000 Expieriment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

Turns out this is the lineup.
1 Chemdog Hybrid seed regular
1 Blue Mystic auto
4 Northern Lights BB auto

20200117 175342
20200117 182535
20200117 183052

Okay so far the Blue Mystic looks a weird aqua shade and bushy. Realized 4 Northern Lights seem to be doing well and the Chemdog Hybrid is really lush however, I can't tell what it is. If it looks like a girl or boy let me know. I realize that this is still veg state.

Farmer P

Farmer P

WEEK 7 TSW2000 Expieriment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

Turns out this is the lineup.
1 Chemdog Hybrid seed regular
1 Blue Mystic auto
4 Northern Lights BB auto

4View attachment 931050View attachment 931051View attachment 931052

Okay so far the Blue Mystic looks a weird aqua shade and bushy. Realized 4 Northern Lights seem to be doing well and the Chemdog Hybrid is really lush however, I can't tell what it is. If it looks like a girl or boy let me know. I realize that this is still veg state.
Wow those two biggest ones are really jammin. What strain are those?

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Wow those two biggest ones are really jammin. What strain are those?
It's from Fast Buds if I remember correctly. It's called "Northern Lights Big Bud Auto" and if their info was correct it tests at. 24% THC and good terp profile.
It has really surprised me because I would of never expected the results it seems to be giving out of any auto strain.
Thank you for the compliment

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Do you guys think it is to soon tell if that fat Chemdog in the middle is female or male? First ever grow. So it goes without saying first regular seed I've ever grown.
Thanks my buds and Blessing's, Peace and Good toking.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Some show sooner than others. Usually 6 to 8 weeks you can tell. Sometimes longer. The two hairs sticking out are the definite giveaway. You could try to take some closeups of the area where the petioles come out of main stalk. I usually look with a loupe. Sometimes it's tricky and best to wait until you know for sure before you trash a plant. If it's a male you don't have to worry about pollen coming out for a while and it will be obvious before that happens.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Some show sooner than others. Usually 6 to 8 weeks you can tell. Sometimes longer. The two hairs sticking out are the definite giveaway. You could try to take some closeups of the area where the petioles come out of main stalk. I usually look with a loupe. Sometimes it's tricky and best to wait until you know for sure before you trash a plant. If it's a male you don't have to worry about pollen coming out for a while and it will be obvious before that happens.

View attachment 931075

View attachment 931076

Okay thanks bud. Yes the Chemdog took longer to pop so though she's lush and getting bigger only 3 weeks in veg .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no padre ,i cant see the very top of inside or outside of the tent,i do see the drivers that really need to be outside of tent

Top Bottom