First MPB Room

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

How's the new run coming together? You have that cage (please show pictures) setup over the top? 2.5 in veg. What strain you got?

Good luck on your new run!

This next run I'm going to do some things different. I will cage over the top of the plants
at 2ft, run cool tubes and the good thing we are getting into fall so the temps will start
to fall. I got my new grow store to stock Hydro-Fungicide to so thats cool. No top feed needed my plants in veg are 2.5 ft tall with a good root system. Man the hash is off the hook it is so sweet. A little dab will do you. Thanks to all the MPBer out that help me with this run. Big Thanks!!!!!

JPLord01

JPLord01

They are getting over some transplant shock the room was to dry for them got the hum up to 70 now. I will start a new thread soon.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

What was your rh in veg, compared to your flowering room?

JPLord01

JPLord01

There was a few thing I f up on the one main thing that was wrong was that my bucket that I veged in the hole for the drain was to low. It need to be where the water level
is in the tub. I did not get my top feed going becouse I thought that the root where good.
Also I need to put in a pump for a bottom feed so that there is more flow in the bucket.
Im going to get a 3x6 table so I can spred them out more. But I cut all them down no more Blue Deam for me its a bitch to grow. I will get some new cuts and start over.The
water need to be at the bottom of the net pot. The RH in the flower room was like 45 to 50 to low for veg I need it at like 65 RH I thing veging in the flower room is the way to go with a 1000MH then when there bigger flip to 12/12

Top Bottom