First MPB Room

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Love the room, cant wait to see how good them bad boys yield. Good job JP!

M

mrdizzle

hey bud shit looks good, dont be afraid to pluck some leafs and tie the braches back so you can drop the bulbs and get more light to those back buds, althought days 31 is a little later than i do, most blue dreams around 65day strains so I think you will benefit more than it will hurt

or pluck one side and leave the other so you can see how it effects your yeild good or bad

JPLord01

JPLord01

Whats up Mrdizzle good to see you stop by and thanks for the tip. I have been plucking some leafs to get more light to the buds. I have tie some of the buds back to the cage.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

If I were you I would just run that blue dream a few more times in your system.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I just order my Hydro-Fungicide tonight the roots need a good cleaning. If Dizz is wright about this I will be a happy camper. I have like 4 weeks to go I need my roots happy.
The roots that Dizz posted up look good. We will see.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Update for you people we are at 46 days. The Hydro-Fungicide works killer I will be runing this stuff from now on. Some photos for you.
00226.JPG
01826.JPG
01527.JPG
01426.JPG
01329.JPG
00838.JPG
00738.JPG
00932.JPG
01137.JPG

And there is some photos of my outdoor and my veg setup the babys have been
in veg for 4 weeks. I have 17 days to go. This will be a 9 week run.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin sweet there, JP!

Did you feel that you had a problem, before you added the hydro fungicide, or did you add it as a preventative?

I just got me a case, and I plan on running it the whole flowering cycle.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I had a bit of a problem but this stuff cleaned it wright up. This stuff is a must with the MPB system Hydro Fungicide. I think I did OK with this run for my first time. I do check my system two times a day. This next run will be a lot better. I got the feeding down now with veg and flowering. For Blue Dream my PPM in veg is 250 to 300 for flower it is 400 to 600.
For this next run I have top all my plants and cleaned the bottoms up. I will clean them one more time 2 weeks into to flower. With my veg I have a T5 light 8 light but I have 4 light on. The last two week of flower I will have all 8 light on. I did the 4 light so they would not grow as fast . I will veg in the big room for 1 week then flip to 12/12.

M

mrdizzle

looks good bro, I like the vegging ones, they look like the stems will be easy to train once they get in the buckets.

JPLord01

JPLord01

The white rings will plug into my top feed in the big room. I will run the top feed for 2 weeks then I will turn it off. The roots in the 5gl buckets are doing good.I have my top feed on for 1min then off for 30 mins. I took Easys veg setup and ran with it.

JPLord01

JPLord01

My updates are on Saterdays look at all the post not just the last day. There is a lot of good info if you just read.

mikeross

mikeross

Love the update shots.

How did you get your veg plants to grow like that? Is that strain specific or did you do some type of training?

Any reason why you decided to top the second round? I have read that its not good to top mpb trees although I have noticed many do with good results.

Looking forward to saturday:banana1sv6:

JPLord01

JPLord01

Update we are at 52 days 11 days to go. Mike wecome to my grow I did the toping so that I could get some bigger main stocks. then just one. I'm runing 3 light down the center so my plants get light on one side. The stems on the back side are not as strong.
This next run I'm looking to have like15 to 20 main stocks per plant. I will also take my cage and bend it in half to the wall to give them more suport. So here is some photos
00228.JPG
00540.JPG
00645.JPG
01032.JPG
01330.JPG
01528.JPG
00933.JPG
00739.JPG
01527.JPG

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

JP,
it may just be the lighting in the picture, but in pic#4 it looks like some signs of PM. What do you think? False alarm, or are my eyes correct? Just lookin out.

-TF

B

bigtrees

looks good but looking a little heat stressed imma run tubes on my mpb show

Top Bottom