First official grow

• Thread starter stl_rock_guy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

I think the roots are a bit slower because of the way you were watering before. So long as you keep getting at least a little runoff, the roots should catch up soon. This is partly based on my own experience doing pretty close to the same thing lol.
That's good to know

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I'll repot before 1 water next. I've read that it's best to transplant when the soil is dry. My lights are 18 in. away now
I think that’s a great idea. Just curious as to why you want to keep moving the lights closer and closer. A little bit of stretch is not a bad thing.

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

I think that’s a great idea. Just curious as to why you want to keep moving the lights closer and closer. A little bit of stretch is not a bad thing.
I was lowering them to the recommended height for the lights to be off the plants. I've been taking it slow so I wouldn't burn the plants.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was lowering them to the recommended height for the lights to be off the plants. I've been taking it slow so I wouldn't burn the plants.
Understanding. Smart. I like stretch so I don’t listen to the recommendation haha. Stretch = yield, height permitted.

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

I transplanted today. Everything went fine. I added mykos where the root ball is sitting and around it some. I also watered with fertilizer again. The soil was almost completely dry prior to transplant
20200817 073305
20200817 073248

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Looking good. Sounds like they are starting to really drink!

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

I'm thinking about topping the bigger plant for the second time tomorrow. Can I top the other branches coming out from the sides or does that only work on the main stalk

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm thinking about topping the bigger plant for the second time tomorrow. Can I top the other branches coming out from the sides or does that only work on the main stalk
Once you're talking about topping twice, you're into mainline territory. This is my favorite place for info on topping and other training.

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

Once you're talking about topping twice, you're into mainline territory. This is my favorite place for info on topping and other training.
I think I'm just going to leave her alone for right now. I do plan on trying the screen of green method with them as well

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

I can't get a great picture but the leaf has 10 points. I've read that it's a sign of a healthy and fast growing plant that's what getting a lot of light

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

I got some more fertilizer today. Next feeding is Monday. I've been given them half the recommended dosage on their feeding chart. You guys think it's smart to start giving more
20200828 174716

Latest posts

Top Bottom