First Room Set-up..

• Thread starter truvalca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

stonestacker.. No the hoods will not be vented. The 2ton 15seer split mini should be able to keep things cool. Just removed the glass 2 days ago. Thanks for the props Sir.
That post was more or les to tag into the thread.
Keep the updates coming.

truvalca

truvalca

The Terps. You have no idea how good that is to hear. I have been researching like crazy to make sure this goes right. I hope it functions as good as it looks. Im a bit anal (lol) when it comes to detail. That damn Movie industry brain of mine..

Thanks Again The Terps. It means a lot!.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Looks clean and well put together. I'd suggest lowering the fans blowing between the canopy top and hood bottom. Tour just gonna blow hot rising air as well as radiant heat from the hood onto your plants.

Also hard to tell, but if that's carpet, rip it out and lay down either pond liner, heavy duty contractors plastic, or paint the concrete floor with waterproof basement coating. Carpet gets stained, and will be a breeding ground for bugs and such.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I'm going to have to disagree with demontrich,
The fans you have are place nicely next to the a.c. mini split circulating cold air around the room. Floor looks nice, concrete and caulked.

truvalca

truvalca

Here is a rough breakdown:

6.5'W x 13.5'Lx8'H
2 Hurricane Oscillating Fans
1 2ton Mini Spit AC
1 50 Pint Dehu (ported out to H20 Storage for reuse)
1 Bluely Guardian monitor
1 CO2lab monitor/controller
1 50lb CO2 tank

Floors are concrete. Power is all on separate circuits. 240v for lights/ballasts. 120v for accessory outlets. The floors are sealed with a bead of caulking and sealed with FlexSeal. If its good enough for the informercial guy to seal a screen door on a boat..well shit its good enough for my room.

All outlets are sealed with rubber sealant. I may have gone a bit overboard for my first time.

I really appreciate the comments guys. Please keep them coming.

I guess I should post a clear pic with the blues on..

Thanks again Grow Fam!.

truvalca

truvalca

Modification to the room breakdown. Sorry fam. Had a couple beers with the meds..

Here is a rough breakdown:

6.5'W x 13.5'Lx8'H
2 Hurricane Oscillating Fans
1 2ton Mini Spit AC
1 50 Pint Dehu (ported out to H20 Storage for reuse)
1 Bluelab Guardian monitor
1 CO2lab monitor/controller
1 50lb CO2 tank
1 8x4 Botanicare Flood Tray
1 40gal Botanicare Res.
2 Tesla Digital Ballast (HPS/HD)
2 Standard reflective 1000w Hoods

Any recs on a scrubber?. I need to grab one this weekend. Just want to make sure I go proper...

Thanks Fam..

Latest posts

Top Bottom