First Room Set-up..

• Thread starter truvalca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Give me some Freshone.. LOL. I'm trying brother.. believe me I'm trying. Maybe not hard enough.

If your trying to get everything right from the beginning then your trying plenty hard.

Sometimes you just need time to go by to be in the correct zone. You'll get going when you know everything is ready. No need to go off half cocked.

But most important don't try to rush it. That's when things get messed up.

truvalca

truvalca

Words of wisdom rmoltis. Thats what I have been trying to live by. I figure If I set it up right from the jump.. If problems arise it would be easier to do some reverse forensics. And trust me. I was ready to pus some damn plants in here when the room was just a frame. IM LEARNING!!!..LOL

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Phresh filter, has a cotton cover that is washable and prolongs its life. Works great. Don't need a big one, but you seem to have gone big with everything else so why not lol :cool:

I agree phresh is great brand.
I just ordered a new one for my 2nd tent. The 1st one on my main has almost a full year on it and filtering these Stanky gals well still.

truvalca

truvalca

Phresh.. THANK YOU MirrorZen. Looking up now. And now that someone else actually points it out. I suppose I have gone a little big. And to think 3 months ago I told my girl... "babe. I am going to set up a small grow space. Nothing extreme". SMH..

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

That's all great equipment that will be able to maximize that room to its fullest potential. So worst comes to worse, you spent a little more and are ahead in the game. I built up over time and I didn't see any money coming back until just recently. I threw all I made back into the grow.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
rmoltis, I have been hinting that I need to expand this room (no fucking plants in it yet). My girl said " well when you can show me you have successfully grown in that room.. we will talk. PRAY FOR ME!! lol

LOL with the space you have you may not need more room.

Just start thinking where you will veg your plants.
Some tent for propagation, veg, or mothers.

molts... what kind of tents do you run. I am looking into a tent for mothers. I am just concerned about environment.

They are all secret jardin.

I have a twin 60 2x2x6 (2x2x1 lower chamber, 2x2x5 upper chamber)

And a dark propagator 60 (2×1.5×2)
That I'm in the process of setting up now. Just waiting on parts in the mail.

My grow thread is in my signature from grow 1 to now grow 3 if your interested. The link to my planning thread was also in the first post.

Anything and everything relevant to me is in those threads lol.

If you have Q's feel free to ask. I have too many pages to sort through lol.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Much respect rmoltis. Thank you for taking the time to enlighten me. Ill take all the grace I can get.

Once again. Great Forum.
Grow On Fam..

No problem. There are many great peeps on here. I've only just now got almost a full year under my belt.

But with the help of the farm I caught on pretty quickly and I still learning new stuff everyday from peeps on here.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
One big thing you'll have to decide on later is organic style growing or synthetic chemical growing.

I figured I'd plant the seed in your mind now cause you'll have much research to do to reach a conclusion.

Top Bottom