First Time 12 Site Ebb And Grogro

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

Sounds like it's stabilizing to me. You said it's fluctuating. But then said it's steady at 5.8, and if the ppm I'd staying the same that means it's perfect. It's using the same amount if water to ppm. That's what you want.
It's not fluctuating as often. I'm trying to say that I usually have to adjust and lower my pH once a day. I haven't had to adjust it at all for 3 days. When I first filled this res I had it set at 5.6-5.7 the meter was back and forth. Now its been a few days and only 5.8 not to complain but just making observation and hoping that this is ok. Maybe its because I'm only using base nutes and not all the extra juices???? Or something to do with 12 our periods and photo????

wasfromks

wasfromks

It's not fluctuating as often. I'm trying to say that I usually have to adjust and lower my pH once a day. I haven't had to adjust it at all for 3 days. When I first filled this res I had it set at 5.6-5.7 the meter was back and forth. Now its been a few days and only 5.8 not to complain but just making observation and hoping that this is ok. Maybe its because I'm only using base nutes and not all the extra juices???? Or something to do with 12 our periods and photo????
Next time I will probably start my veg with base nutes no additives or anything extra. Maybe calmag and hydrogaurd. I might do this through the whole next cycle just to compare.

Wisher619

Wisher619

man your plants look textbook....lovin it....keep doing exactly what you are doing....and keep weaving....until flower sights form....really great job

Last edited:
wasfromks

wasfromks

man your plants look textbook....lovin it....keep doing exactly what you are doing....and keep weaving....intil flower sights form....really great job
Thanks @Wisher619 you and @Midwestjay stuck by my side offering me support and advice through this whole process. I wish you guys were my neighbors so I could share the fruits of labor.

wasfromks

wasfromks

yeah man I only give advice from what I have done or am experienced in....I hate it when people give advice like textbook.....I wanna know what they do or would do or have done.....so yes exactly what I told you is exactly what I do verbatum......
you will probably end up with...3-4x of this
View attachment 597050 which is from a single 400w hps....6zips....pretty much all tops...no larf...completely solid
View attachment 597051 View attachment 597052 View attachment 597053
I really like the 2nd attachment a lot! There are some purple looking in there if you zoom in. You always amaze me with your quality. Your flowers always look so good when you post them. Lol I'm ok with you littering my journal full of your grow and harvest pics. Lol if I could hire a grower....

Wisher619

Wisher619

hahhahaah you have ......we grow with you and you with us.....that is what our community is about.....thanks for the compliments.......you will def be having your very own awesomeness in about 2 months

Wisher619

Wisher619

purple

wasfromks

wasfromks

hahhahaah you have ......we grow with you and you with us.....that is what our community is about.....thanks for the compliments.......you will def be having your very own awesomeness in about 2 months
Idk how many more scrogs I can do. My neck and shoulders are struggling to get this far. Lol I usually have to lay down for the rest of the day after spending a long session of scrogging. Usually have a lot of scrogging to do every day or every other day. I go get a spinal injection so maybe that will help. If it wasn't for this neck injury it would probably be easier to scrog. I will do all 12 sites next cycle and maybe take suggestions on good ways to get heavy yields without having to strain myself training these ladies. Anyone else that has plenty of mobility can do a scrog. Just not recommended for anyone with particular handicaps because you will be squated for long durations, and if you have as much grow space as me or more then you will be leaning over and stretching out while squated for long periods of time. Very fatiguing in my condition and a lot of pain after. If I wasn't as far as I am and worried about height I would say fuck it and just let them go straight up from here.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah man I grew those.....
as for mazimum yield without scrog....I would say trade your buckets in for a flood and drain system....and just do a sea of green....get a couple of moms going.....cut a crapload of clones and grow 1 plant per sqft....veg for 2 weeks after rooted and flower.....you will essentially get the same yield as the scrog....just more plants and no weaving and bending down and whatnot.....hell you can even buy one of those trash grabbers
so you dont have to bend over or reach the back of the tray

wasfromks

wasfromks

yeah man I grew those.....
as for mazimum yield without scrog....I would say trade your buckets in for a flood and drain system....and just do a sea of green....get a couple of moms going.....cut a crapload of clones and grow 1 plant per sqft....veg for 2 weeks after rooted and flower.....you will essentially get the same yield as the scrog....just more plants and no weaving and bending down and whatnot.....hell you can even buy one of those trash grabbers
View attachment 597968 so you dont have to bend over or reach the back of the tray
Ahaha I'm not that handicapped but I like where you are going. I could turn this 12 bucket into 12 different strains of moms, no?

Wisher619

Wisher619

no man not handicapped but I know with neck and back injuries....shit gets shitty....yeah I am starting to transition over to SOG instead of scrog.....to me scrog just takes so damn long.....with sogging you are covering the same space of canopy....and really to be efficient....the canopy is what matters...whether it be 1 or 50 plants....what ever fills up the space....I know scroging came about with the low plant count deal in some states...but really....it really is just spacial coverage....and to me sog is crazy fast...I take 10 cuttings....6 days to root....2 weeks to veg....50-60 days to flower....done deal...so essentially the same time as an autoflower...roughly 80 days....give or take...from cut to cut....no extended veg time....no canopy management....pretty much a plug and grow

wasfromks

wasfromks

no man not handicapped but I know with neck and back injuries....shit gets shitty....yeah I am starting to transition over to SOG instead of scrog.....to me scrog just takes so damn long.....with sogging you are covering the same space of canopy....and really to be efficient....the canopy is what matters...whether it be 1 or 50 plants....what ever fills up the space....I know scroging came about with the low plant count deal in some states...but really....it really is just spacial coverage....and to me sog is crazy fast...I take 10 cuttings....6 days to root....2 weeks to veg....50-60 days to flower....done deal...so essentially the same time as an autoflower...roughly 80 days....give or take...from cut to cut....no extended veg time....no canopy management....pretty much a plug and grow
I like the idea especially in my condition

wasfromks

wasfromks

Today will be day # 3 with 12/12 light cycle. It's like an indoor forest. I slid my lights all the way to the empty side of the screen to get them to fill that side of the canopy and slow the other side down a bit. I ran out of screen on that side so those will be going up from there. Hope everyone is enjoying the journal and pics.
IMG 20160508 122518
IMG 20160508 122506
IMG 20160508 122458
IMG 20160508 122433
IMG 20160508 122425
IMG 20160508 122416
IMG 20160508 122350
IMG 20160508 122341
IMG 20160508 122333
IMG 20160508 122320

Last edited:
wasfromks

wasfromks

I will probably make a flood and drain system the size of this tent and just see how many ladies I can get in there and avoid training time and keeping that short veg time and get them into flower sooner. Probably convert this 12 pot system into moms.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Something similar to this maybe?
Flood table 006
Flood table 009

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Today will be day # 3 with 12/12 light cycle. It's like an indoor forest. I slid my lights all the way to the empty side of the screen to get them to fill that side of the canopy and slow the other side down a bit. I ran out of screen on that side so those will be going up from there. Hope everyone is enjoying the journal and pics.View attachment 598114 View attachment 598115 View attachment 598116 View attachment 598117 View attachment 598118 View attachment 598119 View attachment 598120 View attachment 598121 View attachment 598122 View attachment 598123
I hope your fkn ready bro. There's 300tops there prob lol

Top Bottom