First Time 12 Site Ebb And Grogro

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah man they look great.....I am with Jay on this one....I think they've been done stretching.....but they are growing out of the scrog....i.e. straightening out from laying down.....the way you can tell....take a few branches and measure them from top to net.....then measure from the top to the 3rd node down then come back in a day and measure the same....if it is still stretching the distance between nodes will change....if it is talker but the nodes didnt change...more then likely they are just straightin from where they were....kinda crude but it'll work
by the way...good work man

Wisher619

Wisher619

by the way....here is my little 12" outdoor lady ...experiment with single stemming for my SOG comming up

and here is mommy

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Oh shit. How you like that scene. I know I was amazed that I could grow hightimes lookin shit the first time. I mean it literally blew my mind.

wasfromks

wasfromks

So one of my hps bulbs was bad so I have one mh going still. The red spectrum definitely has much more hashy look than the ladies under the mh. They all still look gorgy tho.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Them ladies were thirsty! They drank about 23 of the 25 gallons in the last 7 days. I think they would have drank all 25 gallons too but its hard for the pump to get every drop out of the res without it being at a hard tilt. I think I will do my next res fill up to 40 gallons since they drink more during the flower. Any thoughts or advise @Wisher619 @Midwestjay

Top Bottom