First Time 12 Site Ebb And Grogro

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

My homie soil plant looks like this. I say super under fed.
IMAG0641

wasfromks

wasfromks

Perfect for cleaning my snippers...lol that was a great dose of medicine it gave me. Wow! And my snippers come out spotless... No alcohol or anything...just keep a fresh pair of xacto chisels and handle next to me and every time its getting too thick I chisel clean it and load it into my pipe and keep snipping away and just repeat. Lol i cant wait until the crop is done and i can get a fat one loaded up.
X acto x217 5pc no 17 chiseling knife blades main

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Perfect for cleaning my snippers...lol that was a great dose of medicine it gave me. Wow! And my snippers come out spotless... No alcohol or anything...just keep a fresh pair of xacto chisels and handle next to me and every time its getting too thick I chisel clean it and load it into my pipe and keep snipping away and just repeat. Lol i cant wait until the crop is done and i can get a fat one loaded up.View attachment 612001
I use regular razors for the same reason. Then I drop the scrapings in with the trim to get ran.

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

I use regular razors for the same reason. Then I drop the scrapings in with the trim to get ran.
And you... Dont run your scissor hash, nothin better than that, anything done to it is a foul IMO. Nothin tastes better, it's basically rosin w/o the need to press. The gift of those who do for themselves. Been a long time comin but I'm gonna get some of my own here soon. Savor that shit

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

And you... Dont run your scissor hash, nothin better than that, anything done to it is a foul IMO. Nothin tastes better, it's basically rosin w/o the need to press. The gift of those who do for themselves. Been a long time comin but I'm gonna get some of my own here soon. Savor that shit
I always thought it taste way to green.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

my scissor hash is amazing.....but again I dry trim........dont believe in wet trim anymore......dry trim over dry screens....catch all the headies.....and the scissor goo goes direct into the bowl
Yea I like to dry trim but never hardly happens, always in a hurry to have it dried

Wisher619

Wisher619

that is my 2x4 loot brother.....small super dense buds......each snap lasts a good few hours......
one of my homies goes through about 1zip a week
a zip of this lasts him about 3....strong

wasfromks

wasfromks

looks pretty much done
Pic 6 and 7 don't show right...the pistils are like white not like these others kinda more of a darker milky almost yellow milky on these others but the pic 6 and 7 is more like white out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom