First Time 12 Site Ebb And Grogro

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

well pic 6 looks done.....over 50% of the pistils have turned brown and the calyx have swelled......I look at the trics and make sure there are no clear......only milky or amber.....clear makes my heart race.....

wasfromks

wasfromks

sorry meant pic 8
I forgot how fuckn sticky this shit gets...lol my hands and arms feel like are covered with herb smelling glue stick.....I have a ton of them hanging to dry now....closed them up in the tent...it smells so fuckn strong, smell that shit outside

Wisher619

Wisher619

day 48 for my ladies.....probably will take them to day 60.....see what they do....wanna see if I can get a SUPER narcotic effect out of them

Last edited:
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Mine had the chop and I didn't even do it. Had my Momma keeping an eye on shit for a couple days while I was gone and she thouht I said chop lol. It's all good she was close to done. And talk about smell..... I'm drying in a front closet in the apt. That shit is leaking through to the common area of the apartment building... 2/3 of my neighbors smoke but still I gotta do something.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Mine had the chop and I didn't even do it. Had my Momma keeping an eye on shit for a couple days while I was gone and she thouht I said chop lol. It's all good she was close to done. And talk about smell..... I'm drying in a front closet in the apt. That shit is leaking through to the common area of the apartment building... 2/3 of my neighbors smoke but still I gotta do something.
Yeah I don't like people knowing I got shit like that....it makes me worry someone will try and break in....very scary with a family.

wasfromks

wasfromks

I hooked up a fan and scrubber so my odor issue is no more..if you got the scratch Midwest you might considerconsider it. You're probably comfortable with your surroundings by now though, since you been doing this a while.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I hooked up a fan and scrubber so my odor issue is no more..if you got the scratch Midwest you might considerconsider it. You're probably comfortable with your surroundings by now though, since you been doing this a while.
Yea I'd go back to running a filter and inline but not now. Don't got the cash for one. But it's all good I moved to a different closet. That first one just never gets used so it's the perfect place to hang them. Here's some of what I had dried lil over 40g.

IMAG0650
Wisher619

Wisher619

nothing much bro.....I was wondering the same about @wasfromks
sent him a few messages but no reply
I am done with my run
got 30g per plant dried.....from 4 plants
the way I run my box I can fit 10 plants in that space....I was just trying to see how the LED were gonna do
so I can pull about 300g's from that space off of 310 watts of LED
with a higher yielding strain probably much more
When I first ran this strain outdoors in 5gal buckets.....she netted 90g dry and the affie I was running (same size and nutrients) netted 240g dry so.......
My mothers BFF lives in Seattle.....her good friend there is a breeder.....supposedly some seeds will be arriving at my residence
we will see......some washington dank

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

nothing much bro.....I was wondering the same about @wasfromks
sent him a few messages but no reply
I am done with my run
got 30g per plant dried.....from 4 plants
the way I run my box I can fit 10 plants in that space....I was just trying to see how the LED were gonna do
so I can pull about 300g's from that space off of 310 watts of LED
with a higher yielding strain probably much more
When I first ran this strain outdoors in 5gal buckets.....she netted 90g dry and the affie I was running (same size and nutrients) netted 240g dry so.......
My mothers BFF lives in Seattle.....her good friend there is a breeder.....supposedly some seeds will be arriving at my residence
we will see......some washington dank
Wow bro .That's fkn awesome. I need to get into the led game. I trust and believe what you tell me. I've heard other guys fish stories but gpw+ is fkn awesome

Wisher619

Wisher619

I'll show you some pix in a minute....

the reality is you dont get super huge nugs
but what you do get are smaller nugs that are super sticky and rock hard

Wisher619

Wisher619

well....no.....so instead of all the nodes growing into one larger cola......they dont really grow into each other but more like stay small but get super dense little nugs.....my shit almost dosnt want to light because it is so dense and hard to grind because of how sticky no air can pull the flame through the flower

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

well....no.....so instead of all the nodes growing into one larger cola......they dont really grow into each other but more like stay small but get super dense little nugs.....my shit almost dosnt want to light because it is so dense and hard to grind because of how sticky no air can pull the flame through the flower
View attachment 618352 View attachment 618353 View attachment 618354 View attachment 618355
That's a good problem to have. I know what you mean. Gotta roll them loose or roll blunts. I mix it with other also. And I get you on the buds.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah I have been smoking the trim.....which is much drier and hella stoney.....more then any other herb I have consumed....so these nugs gotta be good
I think the led really ramped up the oil production....with HPS nor Outdoors I didnt get this kind of stickyness
and the smell is pretty overpowering....with the sun it is sweeter and with HPS it is more faint/lighter almost non existant until you break it open
the taste is a little grapey/fruity...and the effects are " you gotta take a seat pretty much instantly and chill for about an hour or so until it lifts a little

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

yeah I have been smoking the trim.....which is much drier and hella stoney.....more then any other herb I have consumed....so these nugs gotta be good
I think the led really ramped up the oil production....with HPS nor Outdoors I didnt get this kind of stickyness
and the smell is pretty overpowering....with the sun it is sweeter and with HPS it is more faint/lighter almost non existant until you break it open
the taste is a little grapey/fruity...and the effects are " you gotta take a seat pretty much instantly and chill for about an hour or so until it lifts a little
Since you like that light do much you should upgrade and send me that one lol. But really tho, you're saying all the shit I wanna hear.

So what is the coverage on that light again? And what was the cost?

Top Bottom