First time, 8 days

• Thread starter Sparky78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sparky78

Sparky78

He was dry most of his life and I cut his leaves off all the time to just two fan leaves and he kept on trucking. He ultimately died when I flushed him with nutrients.

96537A3D 1BEA 4E9E 9BDB 7967371849FA
Sparky78

Sparky78

Yeah, that won’t work unless theres an exhaust to draw air through the cracks. Just gonna breed mold.
I think it will to but I have a six inch gap that opens up that a lot of air escapes from. I’m going to install a vent on the doors as well. It’s a legal grow so I just have to keep it locked and out of sight. I also have out side but I hate chasing light.

Sparky78

Sparky78

I think it will to but I have a six inch gap that opens up that a lot of air escapes from. I’m going to install a vent on the doors as well. It’s a legal grow so I just have to keep it locked and out of sight. I also have out side but I hate chasing light.
Might get an air scrubber.

Sparky78

Sparky78

Yeah, that won’t work unless theres an exhaust to draw air through the cracks. Just gonna breed mold.
I just turned of the humidifier and closed the door for 2 minutes and it went from 75 to 50 is that an indication of good airflow?

visajoe1

visajoe1

if you're gonna spend that much on that junk light, you could spend a little more and get a proper one like @Mr.jiujitsu said. otherwise you'll just spend nearly the same and grow a tiny plant which is why its so small right now. lumens is for humans, par is for plants. if you're into DIY, scope out cobkits.com. Good luck

Sparky78

Sparky78

if you're gonna spend that much on that junk light, you could spend a little more and get a proper one like @Mr.jiujitsu said. otherwise you'll just spend nearly the same and grow a tiny plant which is why its so small right now. lumens is for humans, par is for plants. if you're into DIY, scope out cobkits.com. Good luck
Please show me one 8 days that is bigger.

Sparky78

Sparky78

poor response from the guy asking for help. good luck to you
I’m not trying to be disrespectful. I just want to see one bigger. There are more specs on the light. I’m not just a ne sayer I’ll experiment.

8C5598C6 1E82 4C06 A5C3 7D578EA78C7F
Rikismom420

Rikismom420

So many times they will say that they are the perfect light but it is just bs marketing on lots...I know way more then when I started and u get really good advice from this forum......so listen...to them..😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom