First time, 8 days

• Thread starter Sparky78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sparky78

Sparky78

I also have them on 21 and off 3 I’m stealing half their darkness.

Sparky78

Sparky78

Oscillating fan on low
There are are a bunch of cracks. I’m hoping someone tells me about the lighting. I think the other guy is right I’m gonna have to move to my bigger closet eventually.

Sparky78

Sparky78

There are are a bunch of cracks. I’m hoping someone tells me about the lighting. I think the other guy is right I’m gonna have to move to my bigger closet eventually.
I’m alternating a great value plant light with the 3200 k bug light. I’m getting 3 18 watt led corn style lights. 900 lumens of 3200 k not sure what k or how many lumens the plant light is.

Sparky78

Sparky78

I’m alternating a great value plant light with the 3200 k bug light. I’m getting 3 18 watt led corn style lights. 900 lumens of 3200 k not sure what k or how many lumens the plant light is.
But the ones I have and the 3000 k plus the 5000 k is that too much. I really won’t need the 32s until they flower

Sparky78

Sparky78

I’m thinking of getting the diy ones
But it’s 5000 k and the plant really would only need that in combination with 3200 k I’m just gonna go with the plan and see what happens. I’m gonna post a pic every 8 days. How about the jacks ? Thnx for the reply’s.

Sparky78

Sparky78

The soil is happy frog 40% , worm castings 30%, and 30% cocunut stuff. I don’t remember the name but for water retention. I have been keeping him moist but the first dry is in progress. Only been feeding 100 ml of smart water. Smart water has been tested many times on the internet and always comes out below 7 but above 6.5. I want to keep the PH 6.8 without too much hassle. The pot is long so deeper watering maybe 200 ml after it asks for it. That is when it leaves begin to slightly droop. I’m more focused on the environment right now but can’t afford pricy lights so I’m gonna go with it and see what I get. I’ll post A pic every few days and maybe you can notice signs of things before me. This is going to be my first grow without torture. I germed 3 seed with every intent of harming them in some form. I over watered cut leaves dried out to near death flushed with nutrients😂, changed their temps by 30 degrees, buried their stalks and yes stripped them and watered a stalk 😂so I know signs of things as well. I dimmed they topped them it was a devistating 3 months for them poor guys.

Sparky78

Sparky78

The soil is happy frog 40% , worm castings 30%, and 30% cocunut stuff. I don’t remember the name but for water retention. I have been keeping him moist but the first dry is in progress. Only been feeding 100 ml of smart water. Smart water has been tested many times on the internet and always comes out below 7 but above 6.5. I want to keep the PH 6.8 without too much hassle. The pot is long so deeper watering maybe 200 ml after it asks for it. That is when it leaves begin to slightly droop. I’m more focused on the environment right now but can’t afford pricy lights so I’m gonna go with it and see what I get. I’ll post A pic every few days and maybe you can notice signs of things before me. This is going to be my first grow without torture. I germed 3 seed with every intent of harming them in some form. I over watered cut leaves dried out to near death flushed with nutrients😂, changed their temps by 30 degrees, buried their stalks and yes stripped them and watered a stalk 😂so I know signs of things as well. I dimmed they topped them it was a devistating 3 months for them poor guys.
Last known photo of yellow bucket. This picture is right before he got fimmed and his stalk buried. 😂

EDC62DCD 9BC8 4EC9 B1A0 E878E1E5023C
Sparky78

Sparky78

Last known photo of yellow bucket. This picture is right before he got fimmed and his stalk buried. 😂
He also got brought in from 100 and something to 69 degrees. His leaves and stalks did the same thing the other lady is posting about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom