First Time Grow Diary In The Uk

• Thread starter kbellfoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Bugs ok,touch wood,I hate bugs.on caps thread he said if you don't get a froth it's ok.I had to stick a heater in.my water tank is colder than mr frostys cold bitz...

Ye it sounds like u need a heater in there lol iv bought some bloom tea till I get thus tea recipe right. Iv entered the comp on here so I'm doing autos for the first time. I'm real excited about it. Glad the bugs are gone

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ye it sounds like u need a heater in there lol iv bought some bloom tea till I get thus tea recipe right. Iv entered the comp on here so I'm doing autos for the first time. I'm real excited about it. Glad the bugs are gone
My first lot,went south fast.stunted.now there like 5 inch and trying to bud.ive left em running out of curiosity.popped 4 more in plugs now soil.there ok.everything been transplanted to soil except the tiny autos.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

My first lot,went south fast.stunted.now there like 5 inch and trying to bud.ive left em running out of curiosity.popped 4 more in plugs now soil.there ok.everything been transplanted to soil except the tiny autos.

Oh that really gives me confidence lol if you can't grow em how am I gonna succeed. Ah well its all for fun and I get to learn.

wokkabear

wokkabear

Oh that really gives me confidence lol if you can't grow em how am I gonna succeed. Ah well its all for fun and I get to learn.

lol you will be fine if i managed to get autos to take in a plastic pint cup to full height of just over a metre with only a 20w cfl bedside lamp as a test run you can do so much better ive seen your grows and there good

you entered seraphims grow comp then too

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

lol you will be fine if i managed to get autos to take in a plastic pint cup to full height of just over a metre with only a 20w cfl bedside lamp as a test run you can do so much better ive seen your grows and there good

you entered seraphims grow comp then too

Thank u for the vote of confidence. I needed that. I sure have entered. I'm not sure if I'm doing both. Are u in too?

wokkabear

wokkabear

Thank u for the vote of confidence. I needed that. I sure have entered. I'm not sure if I'm doing both. Are u in too?

yeah im in aswell hopefully in both if seraphim picks me for the second one im going to be popping a krippleberry auto seed for the first comp if it turns up in time

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

yeah im in aswell hopefully in both if seraphim picks me for the second one im going to be popping a krippleberry auto seed for the first comp if it turns up in time

Im doing a red poison auto. Waiting to know if I made the cut fir the second one is the hardest wait lol. I hope u get your seed in time. I can't see a day or so delaying being any harm.

wokkabear

wokkabear

Im doing a red poison auto. Waiting to know if I made the cut fir the second one is the hardest wait lol. I hope u get your seed in time. I can't see a day or so delaying being any harm.

ive had my eye on that strain for a while and nope a day or two over seraph has allready said its ok to join since ive spoken to him a few times before and followed his work for the past year but only joined the forum a month or two ago i think it was

keiksweat

keiksweat

You'll be ok,I had issues and a broken ph meter messed me up proper.my tea turned out lovely with me cheap ass bennies
WP 20151124 10 16 22 Pro
WP 20151124 09 59 52 Pro
WP 20151124 10 03 36 Pro

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

ive had my eye on that strain for a while and nope a day or two over seraph has allready said its ok to join since ive spoken to him a few times before and followed his work for the past year but only joined the forum a month or two ago i think it was

Welcome to the farm. Seraphim is so passionate about his autos it's hard not to get excited too along with him. Iv just been looking at a grow diary of some of his autos. They look fab.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Iv not done a diary this time. These are my ladies now. Just thought I'd stick em on here for future reference. 6 strain grow this one.
Looking good kb,I'm sure I read somewhere not to use the high brix,just un sulphur mollasses.mine wasn't bubbling at first.then I turned up air,added more mollasses.worked a treat

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Looking good kb,I'm sure I read somewhere not to use the high brix,just un sulphur mollasses.mine wasn't bubbling at first.then I turned up air,added more mollasses.worked a treat

Mine has no sulphur so must just be molasses. I'm only putting 1 tbs of molasses for 2 gallons of water. Maybe not enough?

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

looks like you've got a full tent, I'm looking forwards to mine looking more like this!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

looks like you've got a full tent, I'm looking forwards to mine looking more like this!

I have 2 tents like that.Just moved them into a bigger tent as they were far too crowded. Do you have a grow diary up? They get there so fast dont they?

Top Bottom