First Time Grow!! Help

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Well she should thicken up nicely by then. A bunch of snow balls all over that bitch, her trim would make some good Hashish.
She looks golden ,good grow my friend.
STR8
Thank you both.. I say it all the time but y'all really helped me out.. I'd need ya to school me on making that my dude lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's the only thing I didn't do bro.. I was brand new to this so I didn't wanna mess her up.. Now when she finishes would it be possible then?

You can try to take one now. And leave the clone on 12/12 light schedule,it will root faster. Then after it roots you can reveg her and she will blowup on a revegg quickly.

Or after it flowers you can leave a little greenery on her and put back under 24/0 lights and revegg her.
She can be saved and she wants to be saved.
Save her CharmCity915
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

You can try to take one now. And leave the clone on 12/12 light schedule,it will root faster. Then after it roots you can reveg her and she will blowup on a revegg quickly.

Or after it flowers you can leave a little greenery on her and put back under 24/0 lights and revegg her.
She can be saved and she wants to be saved.
Save her CharmCity915
STR8
I will brother.. Ok I think I'm gonna try to get just 1 for right now. Be awesome if it takes and it works.. I got the clone gel and plugs and little greenhouse now.. I'm definitely gonna reveg her after she is done this flower dude
Thanks brother

@str8smokn how your baby's doing

str8smokn

str8smokn

You shouldn't need the dome if your doing it while she's already flowering. Just let the soil /plug dry out just a bit and then moist and then dry ,and so on . Put a towel under the tray to keep it warm if need be.
Like mine,but I have a seed starter mat too under there.
My ladies are impatiently waiting their turn to visit the 12/12 light schedule. It's coming very soon though,like in two/three days I hope.
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

You shouldn't need the dome if your doing it while she's already flowering. Just let the soil /plug dry out just a bit and then moist and then dry ,and so on . Put a towel under the tray to keep it warm if need be.
Like mine,but I have a seed starter mat too under there.
View attachment 576328 My ladies are impatiently waiting their turn to visit the 12/12 light schedule. It's coming very soon though,like in two/three days I hope.
STR8
Oh nice, that's bad ass.. I'm going to this mega hydro store this weekend so I'm gonna get more stuff for cloning like you have

str8smokn

str8smokn

But your in TX so it's probably not to cold down there. You might not need the towel under it.
These are seeds of course,I'm trying a Oxycloner for my clones now. Which is like a DWR system I guess.
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

But your in TX so it's probably not to cold down there. You might not need the towel under it.
These are seeds of course,I'm trying a Oxycloner for my clones now. Which is like a DWR system I guess.
STR8
Very nice.. Yea I'm still stuck here a couple more months until school is over.. It's been 80 one week and 50 the next, total pain in the ass:crying2:

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Wanted to take the time to put a update up on this threat. I created it when I first started and man did fellow farmers come to the rescue. I can only thank y'all. @str8smokn & @THCdurk mainly and @G gnome but just about all of y'all helped in some way or another.

I'm gonna try to get a few good shots on here of what I got going on ATM

IMG 20160826 094141
IMG 20160826 093859
20160826 202037
IMG 20160827 081951
20160826 215237
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Is the broken one a male ?
It looks like a sack but it could be a swollen calyx.
Cheers
STR8
She's a bit swollen. I did my due diligence in getting the males out or at least I hope I did. I'll have to keep an eye on this 1. Appreciate that str8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What urp everyone, hope all is well for you and your garden

Wanted to throw an update up as we are coming up on my first full year of farming my own meds. I mist say, its been a hell of a ride. I've met and made friends with some kick ass gal's & gents from all over.

Up first will be a pic of me tent

20161022 121046

Latest posts

Top Bottom