First Time Grow!! Help

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Wicked grow mate. Yu got alot going off.. Hope all ends well..
I'm interested in how the thc bomb turns out.. Iv heard mixed things anbout bomb seeds (same with most seed banks) I have 5 gorilla bombs an a thc bomb waiting to be put to the test..

U in states or uk? How could acquire a clone from you

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

@gingerscotty I did super/monster cropping on these 2. I'm building a scrog her then as we speak. The top will be able to detach for when I need to clean and change res

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Hi
@gingerscotty I did super/monster cropping on these 2. I'm building a scrog her then as we speak. The top will be able to detach for when I need to clean and change res

Makes life a whole lot easier when things are kept simple bro don't It..
What lights are you using.. I use a 600whps 12/12 and a 125w cfl.. My electric bill a week is around 12£..
Which indont see as to bad. Sayin I spend 3time that on buyin street weed.. Around my area all there is goin around is cheese (now everybody things therebweeds cheese) people just realy carnt tell what's what.. Atleastvwith our own gardens we know and trust what we produce.. Happy growing brother .. Hope all ends well

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hi

Makes life a whole lot easier when things are kept simple bro don't It..
What lights are you using.. I use a 600whps 12/12 and a 125w cfl.. My electric bill a week is around 12£..
Which indont see as to bad. Sayin I spend 3time that on buyin street weed.. Around my area all there is goin around is cheese (now everybody things therebweeds cheese) people just realy carnt tell what's what.. Atleastvwith our own gardens we know and trust what we produce.. Happy growing brother .. Hope all ends well
Oh for sure ginger I'm currently running a 300w mars LED and a 250w hps. Oh dude CFLs are my jam lol, thats what i learned to farm under and still run for veg. My first time running anything besides LED and I'm happy with the results. I wish my electric bill was that cheap lol. What size space and what all ya running @gingerscotty ??

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

Oh for sure ginger I'm currently running a 300w mars LED and a 250w hps. Oh dude CFLs are my jam lol, thats what i learned to farm under and still run for veg. My first time running anything besides LED and I'm happy with the results. I wish my electric bill was that cheap lol. What size space and what all ya running @gingerscotty ??

Sounds good bro. Have been lookin at less.. But stickin with hps for the time being.. I'm all for cfl aswell bro.. I veg in a 2'x2' foot cupboard.. And my tent is 1x1x2 metre tent with a 600w cooltube. Sunmaster digital ballast... I did start avjournal but struggle to keep up with it due to work and being stoned to much.. Haha... I have a gsc in reveg atm.(not an original gsc. Its from just feminized ). In my flwer tent I have a lemon amnesia from barneys farm. A white widow x amnesia from just feminized, a seedlings of gorilla bomb (but she lookin very weak so maybe ill cull her if she doesn't prove herself) and I just put a blue cheese cutting iv vegged for 6ish weeks into the tent... Iv got no up to date pics but see what's on my fone bro I get some fresh ones to you later brother

1st 4 pics are lemon amnesia. Following ones are white amnesia.. Them pics are from 27th Jan. Will get some fresh ones tonight bro.

Just chopped down a auto big bud iv had on 12\12 in the tents for 11 1\2 weeks.. Maybe 2oz. Wel see

Hope all is well with yourself!?

WP 20170127 18 53 03 Pro
WP 20170127 18 53 14 Pro
WP 20170127 18 53 24 Pro
WP 20170127 18 53 30 Pro
WP 20170127 18 55 43 Pro
WP 20170127 18 55 52 Pro
WP 20170127 18 56 09 Pro
gingerscotty

gingerscotty

The lemon amnesia smells like leomon sherbet with a hint of dissinfectant.. Very sout smell.. The white amnesia has a faint smell but smells kinda sweaty. Noy quit sure what I can say that compare to it... I wouldn't grow the white widow x amnesia from feminized seeds again due to it looking and feeling weak. Main stems hardly out to shout about.. Like I say will gt some fresh pics tonight bro!!.

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Sad to hear the quails not being as high as u intended have you tried any other amnesia strain I was originally considering the feminized anaemia haze from royal queen but they don't seem to ship to the states

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

I like amnesia haze but I don't like the flowering time bro. I'm more quickness tbf as I don't grow massive so I'm always runnin kow on smoke... Iv done auto amnesia and they didn't turn out to be much

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Fair as I plan to build a whole room for cultivation the large long grows can be done in a section of it but defiantly not something I could pull off well in micro grow auto flowers seem to be option best for a pc

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

They do but Yu have bo control over heigh due to not switchin to flower ur self .. Iv seen and grown some nice auto flowers there good get a start on things but photoperiods where the power is bro

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

Yeah the simple thc difference between autos and non autos is crazy although I was happy with auto cheese candy the guy who sold me grow pc grew in it few years back it was amazing and tasted really just like cheesy candy

gingerscotty

gingerscotty

That sounds tasty bro.. I only did auto just to get used to growing. Geg a grip on things. I wasted 18months growin autos. Wish I didn't now iv gone onto photos sooner buy hay hoo. Just gona get on with what I'm doin now.. Maybe just do auto just for a smoke as they quicker than photos

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Fair as I plan to build a whole room for cultivation the large long grows can be done in a section of it but defiantly not something I could pull off well in micro grow auto flowers seem to be option best for a pc
Only thing about autos is that they aren't always on time. I've had a few run 9 weeks in bloom. Autos though I love Short Stuff purple amnesia & DNA El Fuego

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I like amnesia haze but I don't like the flowering time bro. I'm more quickness tbf as I don't grow massive so I'm always runnin kow on smoke... Iv done auto amnesia and they didn't turn out to be much
Yea most Haze's take a bit, my Neville takes roughly 14 weeks but she pays off in the end

Diddle Dine

Diddle Dine

I had always planned on starting with autos but that's not what happened and I'm ok with it i think I like normals or feminised by what I've read but il have to grow both to know for sure

Top Bottom