First Time Grow Setup Scrog /w Pics Tips??

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Looks like it wants to become x3 7G buds... Does romulan grow large bud structure?.. Anyways about to fire up some "Atomic Blueberry Cookies" Northern Lights #5 x blueberry x Girl Scout cookies not to mention the blue satellite a SATIVA! Blueberry (badass!) x shiskaberry MmmMmm berrilicious

Trentski420

Trentski420

Hey so this is what I woke up too this morning do I need tighter/stronger string? Or is this what I should expect to wake up too? In my mind it's fine... I'm supposed to cycle 12/12 today! They stink damn good for still veggin! (2 months today from healthy clone)

Trentski420

Trentski420

If those tops were the tallest and I did LST to reroute my auxins... Have they actual been rerouted if the main is still springing up ahead of the rest? Or are those auxins still up there fighting that string? Lol

Trentski420

Trentski420

Oh wow now I see what I got myself into... It's like a jungle sometimes I wonder how I keep from goin unda!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
There are just a few spots left to fill in and you will have a tray of tops!

Trentski420

Trentski420

Ok so I have a little more work to do because it's my gf sisters bday and so I'm not going to flip until oct 2nd (tomorrow)
just finished this tucking.. Bottom left is the smallest little girl the only one that was stunted (as well as the girl practiced 2 HST bends on) BUT she appears to be catching up to the screen and doing so in a very symmetrical and even fashion

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ok so I have a little more work to do because it's my gf sisters bday and so I'm not going to flip until oct 2nd (tomorrow)View attachment 637553just finished this tucking.. Bottom left is the smallest little girl the only one that was stunted (as well as the girl practiced 2 HST bends on) BUT she appears to be catching up to the screen and doing so in a very symmetrical and even fashion
When you tuck the taller branches it exposes the lower branches and causes them to grow out giving you more tops. If you take the small one and put it on a small bucket to raise it, it will do better. Otherwise I think it will get overtaken after the flip.

Trentski420

Trentski420

Ok cool because I had actually originally planned to do that with a foot stool the smallest has its tallest node touching screen now tho... And yes I'm noticing all the lower nodes stretching towards light... I'm waiting for a friend that should be getting too work (for a few hours)...I'm going too add filtered intake (just on time for flip)... How do you think this concept will work (if you can understand from pics;nothing is installed As I said I am about to do now)
What do you think of concept? Top pic intake coming from outside (window) which will be filtered by stuff in top bottom pic... Comments please? Just came up with this on fly and plan to install with only the 2nd opinion of my friend about to arrive

Edit: waiting for friend THAN getting to work not putting my friend to work lol

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ok cool because I had actually originally planned to do that with a foot stool the smallest has its tallest node touching screen now tho... And yes I'm noticing all the lower nodes stretching towards light... I'm waiting for a friend that should be getting too work (for a few hours)...I'm going too add filtered intake (just on time for flip)... How do you think this concept will work (if you can understand from pics;nothing is installed As I said I am about to do now)View attachment 637796 View attachment 637797 View attachment 637798 What do you think of concept? Top pic intake coming from outside (window) which will be filtered by stuff in top bottom pic... Comments please? Just came up with this on fly and plan to install with only the 2nd opinion of my friend about to arrive

Edit: waiting for friend THAN getting to work not putting my friend to work lol
What's wrong with your air inside?

Trentski420

Trentski420

Lol what? Nothing... Supposed to bring more c02 rich air as well cool the bitch off she got up too 30 Celsius yesterday I've been relying I the weather since I removed my ac.. I only had an inline hooked to my cool tube... No intake.. So I got delayed switching to flower cycle tonight for sure! Lol ... As you can see I have definetely come to the conclusion I fit too many in my closet and I'm going to be working with a jungle... In my mind I'm going to have to keep humidity extra low to keep these tightly snuggled buds from molding... Correct? Anyone?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
With that small of a room, if it is air conditioned, you could just have the air exhausting into the room. I have done it and it works fine, the opening and closing of doors exchanges enough air and the air inside your room and outside your house have the same amount of co2. The only issue you may encounter is that you may have to keep your room a bit cooler in the winter to compensate for the extra heat your light produces.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Actually your inside air will have slighly higher co2 because you use the o2 and breathe out co2

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Also, if I am seeing your setup correctly, its just a reflective tarp that is loosley closed with light leaks?
You will have noting but seed pods if you have bad light leaks or they may not even flower if the leak is really bad. 12 hours of complete darkness is important, even one small pinhole of light can cause your plants to turn male.

Trentski420

Trentski420

Ok thanks that is black out poly boughten from a hydroponic shop....... And I had to loose the AC my breaker was flipping

Trentski420

Trentski420

I plan to buy one of those bags you hang that releases c02 I don't even know what the hell its called... What's up with those?

Trentski420

Trentski420

This is another reason for the intake the zipper needs to be sealed and light proof... Def. going to get hot... Canadian winter is coming! Gunna have to look into these "swamp coolers" after

Trentski420

Trentski420

Yes everything else is done so today is blackout day...

Trentski420

Trentski420

How hard can it be?? But seed pods sounds scary so seriously.. Post tips if you got em lol

Trentski420

Trentski420

My only real concern is making sure the zipper itself isn't leaking light... I also noticed the hydroponic tubing shows light thru a bunch if pinholes quite easily

Top Bottom