First Time Grow Setup Scrog /w Pics Tips??

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Hmm I have these Velcro pieces with stinky on one side wonder if I can make a "Velcro zipper light sealer"

Sticky not stinky Velcro

Trentski420

Trentski420

Maybe I'll just go buy another sheet of poly to drape over top during lights out probably a safer bet I got some INSANE chronic that has a couple seeds in it right now... Not cool.. Although it's from stressing n going hermie but same shit

Trentski420

Trentski420

Going to drape a full cover right over the front (poly zipper door)
And the side...
Think I'm good?

And let's leave my collapsing ceiling out of this

Last edited:
Bannacis

Bannacis

You need to reduce the light around the outside of your grow tent/room, even use green light if possible.
its not about light leaking out, but light leaking in, so its different when you see light coming out thru pin holes. obviously light will leak in and out. The light going in will be from a different angle. so if you can block any outside light, that would help.

Trentski420

Trentski420

Ya I got green LED work light can I just buy any regular green light bulbs too replace bulbs in the area?

Bannacis

Bannacis

Yep that will work, as long as its a solid green and not those eerie translucent glow ones. low wattage also.

P

Panchojr

My first time scrog too I'm on 4 weeks out of 10 ,what you guys think I'll yield ? There 2 1000 plants and there 10 plants on soil veg for 5 weeks

Top Bottom