First Time Grower- Bloom Time

• Thread starter AsheyBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Found something that looked like a banana in the middle of one of the buds. Haven’t seen any other bananas or anything. So I took my snips and just kinda pinched it off carefully. I sprayed it down with a mist of water after, concentrated on that specific area and then kept the tent open to help the foliage dry quicker. Should be fine!

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Hoping it wasn’t viable. I’ve been spraying daily on the canopy to make sure any pollen that might come about, doesn’t. Fingers crossed I don’t find seeds, but so far, seems good to me!

So very excited to get this girl chopped! Says 55-60 days, and we’re on day 41 :)

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Gave her some nutrient today. Feeding her 4L of water still, but adding less nutrient, equivalent to 3L mix of nutrient. She has 2 more nutrient feeds technically after this one. Then she gets nothing but water feeds till she finishes.

No other bananas aside from the one I think might’ve been one, that I had removed carefully. Good sign, as it’s been 3 days. Happy to not see anymore.

Buds are dense and sticky, I haven’t touched them aside from the move foliage around. After a slight brush though, my palm was sticky af. Smells of sour gas with a small hint of sweet pepper.

Some of the bud sites are as thick as a pop can! Nice looking flower so far, not sure if color will change from the cold at night.

So close to chop!

If anyone wants to check out my buddy/landlords grow, he started it a few weeks after this grow started, look up T.J Ontarios grow! He’s got a wicked set up!

Will make another post once this grow is done with the complete story of my first ever plant(literally first any type of plant)! The struggle of Linda and her closet cardboard box set up! 😆 it’s going to be dope! Might give new growers some hope for an okay grow ! Fingers crossed

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

I was wondering if I should, but I don’t want to stunt the growth on her while she budding. Might be a decent idea though, just don’t want to herm her :(

Hmmmm. Maybe I should be full strength nutrient it. I’ll go back up for the last two and just run no nutrient for the last three feedsish

Bilber

Bilber

Gave her some nutrient today. Feeding her 4L of water still, but adding less nutrient, equivalent to 3L mix of nutrient. She has 2 more nutrient feeds technically after this one. Then she gets nothing but water feeds till she finishes.

No other bananas aside from the one I think might’ve been one, that I had removed carefully. Good sign, as it’s been 3 days. Happy to not see anymore.

Buds are dense and sticky, I haven’t touched them aside from the move foliage around. After a slight brush though, my palm was sticky af. Smells of sour gas with a small hint of sweet pepper.

Some of the bud sites are as thick as a pop can! Nice looking flower so far, not sure if color will change from the cold at night.

So close to chop!

If anyone wants to check out my buddy/landlords grow, he started it a few weeks after this grow started, look up T.J Ontarios grow! He’s got a wicked set up!

Will make another post once this grow is done with the complete story of my first ever plant(literally first any type of plant)! The struggle of Linda and her closet cardboard box set up! 😆 it’s going to be dope! Might give new growers some hope for an okay grow ! Fingers crossed
Awesome so far.....

Great job.....

Ha...cardboard box grow......yes.....it can be done....that's how I started......not the most advisable way, but proofs in the pudding......

Bilber

Bilber

Lol, I started in an armoire made in the 1920s.
my first plant was grown In a gutted technics stereo speaker box. Was able to hide it well. Has the screens that covered the ports.
It was a hotbox but it worked slightly. 🤡
You can pretty much grow anywhere.....

I have thought about raising my bed and growing under there.....yes.....it crossed my mind.....unfortunately, maybe fortunately, I have yet to think about it again.......

Ash.....Kay said it best........career change in sight what!!!!!!!

Top Bottom